Cal Concrete Construction Inc

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since June 2011

Calcon has been in business for over 14 years full line of services in concrete flat work -floors, driveways, parking lots serving both commercial and homeowners. Travel charges may apply. Tony Cal is a second person of contact....

Spot On Construction

Here to help with all your construction needs; Roofing, Siding, Driveways, Concrete and Masonry. Give us a call today!

06/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were taking bids to have our driveway replaced and contacted Cal. The man came out the next day as we needed the bid quickly and was very professional and friendly. His bid was average/comparable with the other bids. Ultimately we decided to go with a different company-we liked them both equally so we let a coin toss decide. :) I would definitely consider them for future jobs though.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway

09/20/2012

This company was great to work with; they listened to what I wanted and completed all work within the timeline they gave. I would use them and again; will be calling them when it is time to do my sisters driveway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remove and poured new driveway and patio; also sidewalk and front walkway.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway

08/01/2012

They did a really good job. They did thorough, quality work. They were the low bidder of the two bids that we got.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Calcrete redid our driveway. They do parking lot repair.

CATEGORY concrete driveway,asphalt driveway

06/07/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remove and replace driveway, approach, service walk and trip hazard in city sidewalk. It was great working with them; very professional and helpful. Very willing to listening to our request and work with us. The whole crew was great to work with. I would use them again. Completed the job on time and within the quoted price.

CATEGORY concrete repair

commecial & residential- floors, parking lots & driveways -new, tear out & replace - walls & foundation work.

Stamped & decrotive concrete