BRAD VAN WEELDEN CO

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since December 2008

General Contractor. James Hardie Preferred Remodeler....

Wolf Construction

97  REVIEWS
Wolf Construction

Most single family home projects are completed in one day and your property is left in better condition than we found it. We will do our best to honor you with timely communication, a job well done, and a price that is fair. It is our goal to have the words Trust, Quality, Value, and Cleanliness as words our customers use to describe their experience with Wolf Construction roofing division. Our record is backed by hundreds of satisfied customers.

04/05/2016

Wonderful. I cannot thank Brad Van Weelden Company for being so reliable on several projects.  Clean up is always good, crews are hardworking and thorough

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Brad Van Weelden Company, and they are one of the only contractors that I would ever recommend to a friend! They have done roofing, siding repair, painting, and gutters for me. They do beautiful and impressive work, and are one of the few contractors that will answer the phone and be responsive.  A+

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,roofing,siding,house painters

11/24/2015

Matt is very knowledgeable and worked closely with us to plan and estimate our new deck. Deck crew was very professional and friendly. The work was scheduled, progressed and completed within a reasonable timeframe. Overall, an enjoyable experience working with their team. Very pleased with the construction quality and workmanship of our new deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the original 1978 deck on our house. The crew demo'd and hauled away old deck and replaced it with a new, reconfigured composite deck including new footings, extended stairs, additional entry and metal railing. Also replaced gutter to relocate downspout due to deck reconfiguration.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

09/09/2014

I can't say enough great things about Brad VanWeelden Company! They are the only contractor I look forward to working with in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brad VanWeelden Company is the only company I would contact to work on my roofing and siding. Their work is exceptional, the crews are hard-working, Brad, Matt and Steve are honest and helpful in assessing issues and resolutions and they are easy to communitcate with, not to mention they install quality products

CATEGORY roofing,siding

05/01/2014

They were basically a sub contractor for the siding company I used. The siding company over saw what they were doing. Their stuff was pretty cut and dry and they did fine. There were no difficulties with what they did. They did the job correctly to begin with but they didn't run into the difficulties that the siding people had. They just took out the old gutters and put in new ones. They were fine...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Brad Van Weelden Co for gutter replacement and painting.

CATEGORY gutter repair,house painters

01/27/2014

They showed up on time, worked hard and long hours. They cleaned up everything and I'm really pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof

CATEGORY siding

ROOFING INCLUDING SHINGLE ROOFS, METAL ROOFS, TILE, WOOD SHAKES, COMPOSITE ROOFING, SIDING INCLUDING JAMES HARDIE CEMENT SIDING, WOOD, & VINYL, GUTTERS INCLUDING ACCESSORIES FOR GUTTERS & DOWNSPOUTS. DECKS, WINDOWS AND DOORS