Bob Lenc Landscaping, Inc.

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since September 2008

B Rated | 44 Reviews

Bob Lenc Landscaping, Inc. and Lawn Care offers premier outdoor living space solutions. We have a large retail nursery and several divisions covering everything from Landscaping, Lawn Care, Irrigation, Night Lighting, and much more. Bob Lenc Landscaping, Inc. was started in 1969 by Bob Lenc Jr. In 1985 the current owners, Bill and Karen Bishop, took over the business. Under the Bishops’ direction the company has grown into 7 different related landscape departments with 25 full time employees and over 100 seasonal employees. We consider ourselves one of the premiere Iowa landscaping firms. We are active members of the Iowa Nursery and Landscape Association, the American Society of Landscape Architects and the Home Builders Association of the Greater Des Moines Area. We specialize in both small and large residential or commercial projects We take pride in the work we produce and work hard to make sure our clients are equally proud of their landscapes. We handle small jobs, like planting one tree, and large projects that can include all aspects of landscape design and construction. From start to finish, Bob Lenc Landscaping, the Des Moines Iowa landscaping specialist, is your source for Endless Possibilities....

Colyn Lawn Care Services

06/20/2018

This company is no longer in business as far as I can tell. Does not return calls or e-mails, sign at the business painted over, no staff. (early June, 2018)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general lawn care and sprinkler maintenance

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

C

10/06/2017

No show, no call. When I called them to see where they were, they said they couldn't find my home so they went on to the next call and couldn't come back. I had to reschedule for another day. I'm really disappointed they couldn't have just called me when they couldn't find my house. I took a day off work to get this done and now have to waste another day of vacation. Just aggravating. I am having ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation system winterization.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

05/19/2015

Gary Garles did an excellent job of translating our desires into a very beautiful landscaping job.    We love the trees, the patio is amazing, we have raised gardens built with blocks that look great.     His selection of plants is great.    I would recommend Gary to anyone who wants quality work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planted 18 trees in the fall of 2014.    Developed a landscaping plan including planters, large patio, several plants all around the house.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

03/30/2015

I have used Bob Lenc for several years.  I have no complaints.  Service is effective and performed at the appropriate times throughout the season (spring through fall).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performs annual lawn service (fertilizer and weed control) at my property.  5 treatments plus grub treatment each season.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

C

10/11/2014

Lenc responded quickly to my email, and scheduled a visit to discuss the work a few days later. They were punctual and personable, and said I'd have a quote within a week. The quote has never come, and I had someone more eager for my business do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested a quote for restoring my front lawn and landscaping in front of my house after having my sewer line replaced.

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscaping, lawn care, lawn sprinklers, landscape lighting, holiday lighting, snow removal.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa