All In One Service LLC

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since July 2009

Anything that you need done on your property call me! I have a great list of references and I'm very affordable. Here are some of the services I provide, but if you have another request call me and ask. I can do almost anything! If you want reliable work done right 24/7 call me!...

Des Moines Area Roofing

Des Moines Area Roofing Raisin’ the Roof One Shingle at a Time Des Moines Area Roofing is your solution for all your roofing problems. We specialize in full roof replacements, roof installation, roof repairs, and gutter installation for your central Iowa property. We pride ourselves on fast turnaround times and high quality service. Most of our jobs are completed in just one day, with a lifetime warranty backed by outstanding customer service. With Des Moines Area Roofing by your side, you’ll never have to worry. Des Moines Area Roofing is a locally owned and operated company, servicing central Iowa and surrounding areas. Our crews perform residential and commercial re-roofs and repairs. Our start-to-finish solutions will ensure that all your roofing needs are completed on time and within your budget. Contact us for a free, accurate quote! 515-360-7480

Award 2019

08/14/2017

Great, thorough job done professionally and friendly. Kept me informed throught the process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint interior

CATEGORY interior painters

10/27/2016

This service was great and reasonably priced. They were professional, friendly, notified when they were on their way and came on time. I would definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed some items removed from basement for disposal.

12/07/2013

I called Loran in the early afternoon to do a rush job that I needed done asap to avoid an up coming snow storm. He fitted me into his schedule and within 2hrs the job was done. He was thorough and efficient and I couldn't be more pleased. I would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed a job that a person off of Craigslist didn't.

11/15/2013

When I spoke to Loren, I was surprised to hear he could do the job so soon. I expressed some concern that the weather might change and I might have to bring things inside the house rather than leave them on the side of the garage for the next day pick up, but that it was totally feasible. An hour later, he called me again to say he had found another guy to help him and they had everything loaded i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called Loren, Wednesday morning. Very professional on the phone. He said that he would stop by that afternoon and give me an estimate of the job. He called me at the time he said he would call and we discussed the price and what was to be moved. He said that his help might not be able to come that afternoon, but they could do the job the next day.

02/11/2013

Kept in contact to schedule service after they came out for the estimate. Kind and thorough. A good value. I would recommend them and I will use them in the future, should the need arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling from basement, garage and back yard.

CATEGORY hauling services

Gardening, lawn care, weed control, fertilizing, brush removal, leaf raking. Pressure washing. Gutter & window cleaning. Basement & garage cleanouts, junk hauling. Snow removal.