Affordable Roofing and Exteriors INC

A 14 Reviews

Founded 2018 •

3848 E 14th St

Des Moines, IA 50313

We are a full-service residential roofing & exterior services. We have been in the Des Moines and surrounding areas offering exceptional service and value. You can expect reliable, professional service and high-quality products every time you call upon....

roofing (12)siding (4)flooring (3)gutter installation (2)picture framing (1)

11/30/2020

We had storm damage due to the Derecho. Aurelio did our estimate himself. He was very professional and explained what was needed clearly. It was immediately evident that he knew exactly what he was talking about. He got us worked into the schedule faster than expected due to material availability. Aurelio and his crew were very efficient, their teamwork was amazing. A complete tear off and re-roof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutter replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

It was a pleasure to do business with you; thank you very much.!!

11/05/2020

Amazing work. Crew is prompt, quality work, guarantees work, and very nice and easy to work with. Thanks Aurelio.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roofing and gutter add and replace

CATEGORY flooring,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

Thank you for your business!

07/25/2020

July 2020 I had my roof reshingled and repaired from hail damage. Fully satisfied by Affordable Roofing & Exteriors Inc of Des Moines Iowa. Details to follow. Many compliments. First and most important. If you need your roof shingled please, at least, call Aurelio at Affordable Roofing. He reminded me of the integrity my Dad exhibited. That character matters. Aurelio approached the entire job as i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reshingle and repair

CATEGORY flooring,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2020

Thank you for let me work on you roofing project;

11/24/2019

Wonderfully. Efficient, professional and great communication during all phases of the project. When job is complete you can only tell they were there by the quality and look of the project performed. This company goes above and beyond expectations which is refreshing in today's contractor market.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and siding

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

Photo for Affordable Roofing and Exteriors INC - 3848 E 14th St, Des Moines, IA - 38251906

11/09/2019

Aurelio inspected the roof himself and spent time with us to discuss our best options for the job. He was thorough, explained what would be done, and gave us the estimate. We took bids from 2 other roofing companies, but decided on Aurelio based on what he offered compared to the other two. His price was the best of the three as well. We were so happy with his and his crew's work, that we sent him...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The roof on our house needed replacement due to damage from a severe hailstorm

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to let us work on your roofing project!

11/09/2019

Aurelio and his crew did an amazing job! They’re knowledgeable, skillful, great communication, on time, great quality work, and very great prices. I loved the work and details they put into my roof. I would definitely work with this company again. I would recommend them 100%! Thank you so much for your amazing work A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to work on your roofing project!

06/29/2019

We had a great experience with the Affordable Roofing and Exteriors team. The owner is extremely pleasant and gave his full attention to discussing our needs and wants. We feel their pricing is very competitive in the market. They are open to using the best materials and cognizant of no waste. The team was very professional, staying on task to complete the job in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New overhang and new roof

CATEGORY picture framing,gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

06/26/2019

It was good. He was professional and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repaired the roof .

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

06/26/2019

Excellent! They cleaned up themselves after the work and I would give them a 5 stars. The quality of the work was excellent and they had a good pricing. I would consider hiring this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2018

06/21/2019

They did a phenomenal job. Exceptionally impressive. They were extremely pleasant and respectful with my property. They gave me direction on what and not make sense. They gave me recommendations on what to do and not. The timeline that they gave me was accurate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did my sidings.

CATEGORY siding