Advance Siding & Windows, LLC

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since January 2013

Over 35 years of experience in the siding and window industry. We offer Free estimates and 5% discount to seniors and military. Life Time Warranty on Siding and windows. Member of VSI ( Vinyl Siding Institute) Licensed and Insured. Other services available are Roofing,decks and gutters. preferred way of contact is Phone 515 442-6612 or email foonta@mchsi.com, direct message....

Renewal by Andersen

Renewal by Andersen of Des Moines is your resource for custom window and patio and entry door replacement, as part of the Andersen Corporation which is one of the most recognized window brands in the country. Serving Central Iowa, our highly trained, employee-installers of Andersen windows and doors can meet your needs in a friendly and thoughtful approach. Our windows are made of Fibrex material, which gives our windows the strength and durability of wood, and the low-maintenance features of vinyl. You won't see the hassles of expansion and contraction like vinyl and rotting like in a wood window. We also sell quality, innovative Therma-Tru entry doors. Locally owned, operated & trusted. Call for special offers and financing options.

04/12/2020

Kent and his crew did an awesome job!!! on time on budget and the yard and work site was in better condition than before they arrived. I would not hesitate to call them again for any of my home improvement needs!!! It's only been a couple of day's but man what a difference, it is a lot quieter and zero draft wit the new windows, not to mention how easy they are to clean. Thank you Advanced Siding ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New energy efficient windows

CATEGORY windows

Thank You So much [Member Name Removed] n Tootie !! You were Awsome to work with !!

09/09/2019

They were very precised with their work and I was impressed with the quality of it. They were true to their original quote. Their communication was excellent, very responsive on whatever questions we had and they kept me updated with the whole process. They also cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in an insulated vinyl siding on our whole house and they had to replace some rotten woods.

CATEGORY siding

Thank You So Much [Member Name Removed] ! It was a Pleasure to transform your Home. It turned out great !!

06/13/2018

I can't say enough about Kent and his crew. From the quick and accurate estimate, through the completion of the project, Kent was very responsive, helpful and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions, which I had quite a few of, and was able to help me with all my requests. Kent and his crew are friendly, professional and great craftsmen. The quality of work they do is top-notch and I had no qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New insulated vinyl siding, 10 windows, front door and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,windows,doors

Thank You Very Much [Member Name Removed] !!! It was Great working with you !!! What a difference the Prodogy Foam Back Siding makes ..

05/11/2017

Kent & his team were on time + their work is fantastic. They were very detailed with the siding + were very patient + explained the work they were doing whenever I had questions. Best Contractor experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all deteriorating wood + install new siding, replaced door to the garage into the house. Installed all new exterior light fixtures. Replaced door from garage to backyard.

CATEGORY siding,doors

I Can Not Say thank enough for letting us work with you !!! It would be hard for anyone to match your hospitality and cheerfulness !!! Looking forward to seeing you again some day :)

05/09/2017

Kent Duntz and his team shaved up-removed old siding and wrapped garage in Tyvek- removed old windows from garage in 3 hrs, returned the next day- put in new windows in garage- Resided the garage with vinyl siding and wrap- repaired walk in door and gate. returned the 2nd day and repaired house soffits. did clean up he was very polite, answered questions and was on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed old siding and soffits from garage, replaced 2 windows, re-sided garage and replaced soffits on garage, repaired soffits on house.

CATEGORY siding,windows

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for giving us the opportunity to meet you and improve on your home . We are looking forward to seeing you again !!! Kent

Window Replacement, Window Installation Service, Siding, Siding Contractor,Roofing,Decks,Stone Work and Remodeling.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available