AAA ROOFING COMPANY INC

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since February 2008

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED....

Spot On Construction

Here to help with all your construction needs; Roofing, Siding, Driveways, Concrete and Masonry. Give us a call today!

09/13/2017

Jeremy replaced the flashing and sealed the area. Very prompt, professional, and extremely easy to work with. Job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work was completed to fix a roof leak, the flashing on one of the pipes was cracked.

10/29/2014

Very fast and professional. Will use again for all roofing needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install roof

10/13/2014

Initial install date deferred due to weather. Crew arrived around 7:30 as scheduled, finished by midafternoon, did thorough cleanup around house and garage. Nice job. Experienced, hard working crew. Dumpster was delivered the afternoon before the job, as scheduled, and removed the morning after the job was complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off old roof and install new roof on house and garage; new ridge vents on house, new exhaust fan vent on roof, new boots/collars/flashing on sewer vents and metal chimney. Removed old non-functioning power attic vent, patched hole in roof. Project included 6 foot ice and water shield at drip edges, 3 foot in valleys, new metal drip edge, complete refelt.

06/03/2014

Although I didn't use this company for my roofing project they were very nice, professional and knowledgeable about my needs and potential solutions. I could tell that they really cared about providing the best service and end product for their customers and even though I didn't use them, that deserves a good review. I would suggest them to someone else who is looking for roofing services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave service estimate for roof repair.

07/15/2013

We needed a new roof and AAA had good ratings on Angie’s list so we requested they come give us an estimate for a new roof, estimator was very professional, nice, answered all our questions. It was a warm spring and they were able to fit us in right away which was great. The appointment went smoothly, the day of the install came and the roof was off and the new roof on the same day. They cleaned u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tore off and installed a new roof on our house.

RESIDENTIAL ROOFING.