Waterford Fam. Med Pc

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 55 patients per day....

03/31/2014

03/31/2014

05/18/2013

The doctor saw my son, looked at a mole and immediately informed us that it needed to me looked at. She set up an appointment with another doctor to look at it right away. This office is always ready to see you, listen to problems and try to solve the issue, if necessary as soon as possible. Always nice, immediate appointment if necessary. Have used this office for 16 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Son needed to see the doctor

06/17/2012

Doctor was professional and got the job done quickly. There was a 20 minute or so wait before being seen, though I was on time for the appointment. Scheduling a follow up for continued treatment was difficult as well because of availability of the doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Medical appointment to remove a wort.

01/07/2010

She is excellent. She has been a wonderful family doctor for many years. Her assistance are also excellent as well. I have had absolutely no problems with her over the years. I have other doctors that she has referred me to that highly praise and respect her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Wells is my primary physician.

Family Practice