Petco - Davenport

Angie's List since August 2011

B Rated | 5 Reviews

08/29/2018

Great job! The technician listened to what we wanted and followed through beautifully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog grooming

05/15/2017

Great they were so patient with both dogs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my two Alaskan malamutes groomed they each weigh 170 odd and have thick fur. But the grooming was perfect.

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pricing very comparable to other pet stores in area. I like their flash sales on animal treats, etc. I have been there several times and a few employees don't know answers to simple questions pertaining to pets or offered products. Has happened on more than one occasion.

D

07/09/2012

Poorly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took my border collie mix to store.Woman who greeted me was very friendly.When I returned to pick up my dog she was trimmed very poorly and asked not to have tail trimmed.Groomer trimmed tail and shaved dogs hair unevenly left long patches of hair on feet and neck.The pricing to have a dog groomed was so expensive for such a poor job!I will never go back for grooming and let everyone I know of the overpriced and poor quality I received.I can't wait until my dogs hair grows out so I can take her to have a proper haircut.

08/18/2011

See " service performed" section

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
What a great place! My dog was a big hairy shedding mess when I took her in to the groomer at Petco. I told Mindy, the groomer, that my dog was very afraid of getting a bath. Then I went out into the store and walked around for a few minutes. Without the groomer being able to see me, I stood back and watched through the window as my dog was bathed. Mindy was so very sweet and gentle to her. After seeing that my dog was in good hands, I felt comfortable enough to leave the store. When I came back at the pick up time I couldn't believe my eyes. My dog looked beautiful and was giving Mindy kisses. I was thrilled! My dog is my fur baby and I love her to pieces. I am so happy to have found such a gentle groomer.

CATEGORY pet grooming

Grooming, dog training, pet photography & dog wash.