Good To Go Auto Repair

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since February 2012

Full Service Auto Repair Cash Credit or Debit...

01/21/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great job & reasonable prices.

05/02/2014

It was excellent. He is very good, down to earth, he will tell you what the repairs will cost, and is honest if a repair isn't necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've replaced a flex pipe and front exhaust pipe. He's also done an inspection for me and oil changes.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

10/31/2013

Called and left a message, nobody answered the phone. Was in the area a couple of hours later and stopped by during their posted work hours, door was locked and nobody was there. Got a return call after 5pm that I missed (4+ hours after I left message). Returned call in the morning got another answering machine and left a message. Finally got a call back two hours after I left last message but I h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY auto repair

Sorry about your experience and I do remember you but we had a death in the family and that is why nobody was here.

09/26/2013

I was not impressed. Called to get a price on a repair. The man on the phone seemed annoyed by my call. The price quoted was about double what I had another repair company do the work for. He might have been having a bad day but terrible phone skills.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quoted a price over the phone

CATEGORY auto repair

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your phone call to us. You should have been told to make an appointment so we could look at your vehicle and verify what was wrong with it. We do not usually give estimates over the phone without inspecting the vehicle. This is so we can give you more of a detailed and accurate price breakdown.

06/20/2013

I had an appointment just to have it checked and after discovering the problem, they were able to fit it in to fix it the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The pressure switch went out on my air conditioner. Mike did a great job diagnosing and fixing it, plus replaced the high and low refrigerator caps that were leaking.

Full Service Auto Repair, 24HR Auto Unlocks