Genesis Health Group

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 4 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 90 patients per day....

06/20/2014

He's very comprehensive and he catches things that other doctors won't. He makes sure that patients maintain things properly but he won't make them feel bad (if someone is overweight, for instance). He has good bedside manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Lyons is my doctor. I last saw him for an annual checkup for my insurance. I've been seeing him for four years now.

CATEGORY family doctor

02/24/2014

I had a lump on my elbow. The Genesis doctor diagnosed it as bursitis of the elbow and referred me to a sports physician. I saw the sports physician who concurred with my Genesis doctor. She drained the lump and then injected a steroid. The swelling was gone almost immediately. There was some latent pain when pressure was applied but it left in two weeks. All is fine now. Dr. Staley and the sports...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Meets my health needs or refers me to a specialist

CATEGORY family doctor

07/18/2012

They were very regimented and stayed on top and made sure that I was doing what I was supposed to do, which was good. I liked that. I didn't have any complaints. They got me back up on my feet within a couple of weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Genesis Health Group for physical therapy after a knee replacement. It was in-home service.

CATEGORY physical therapist

05/24/2012

He is friendly. He is concerned about my health. He is a good doctor. I have not had any treatments from him. He is available. He was willing to take me in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Hartmann is my primary care physician. My last visit with him was for a checkup.

CATEGORY geriatrics