D’Souza , Dr. Joseph E.

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since October 2008

https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp....

09/03/2015

05/16/2013

Dr. D'Sousa has beena great dentist for my 6 mounth appointments bus has also been there for me when I had a terrible tooth ache and he endedup getting me in to an oral surgeon the very same day to have a tooth pulled. He also recommended an implant for me and he did the final work on that tooth. Lately I had not been able to floss between a tooth and he found a crack which he could fix with a fil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. D'Sousa every 6 months for my dental checkups. I like Dr. D'Sousa and trust him with my dental care. I have been going to him for 24 years. He knows my entire family because we all go to him.

07/21/2012

I really like him. If you have a problem or an emergency, they are really good about getting you in. He is about the third dentist that I have had since we moved out and nobody else would have gotten a good grade.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. D’Souza is my dentist. I broke a tooth while I was in vacation and they fit me in the next day.

CATEGORY dentists

Your compliments were most generous. Thank you so much. I particularly enjoy spending time with patients, like you, who have enjoyed such rich global and cultural experiences. Thank you for entrusting your dental care to us. Dr. Joe.

06/28/2012

It went well. There are still a few more steps in this process and I'm looking forward to it's completion. I'm not worried about the outcome because he always does a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been a patient of Dr. D'Souza since he graduated from  Dental School at the University of Iowa. He is very knowlegable, thourough, and cautious. He only does the work necessary and works to conserve the teeth if at all possible. I am currently in the process of getting a bridge to replace a lost tooth. He listened to my concerns about the procedure and explained the entire process and put me at ease. He's great at what he does and he has a great personality. I enjoy his dental humor! A great dentist and a great citizen of the world.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists,dentures

02/07/2012

Dr. D'Souza is one of the most painless dentists. He's gentle, kind, and understanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. D'Souza is my general dentist.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry for all ages, including : treatment of dental decay, crowns, bridges, imlplant restoration, veneers, whitening, root canal treatment, extractions and dentures. Periodental maintenance, dental cleaning & education.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover