Des Moines Area Roofing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

20000 Wendover Pl

Dallas Center, IA 50063

Des Moines Area Roofing Raisin’ the Roof One Shingle at a Time Des Moines Area Roofing is your solution for all your roofing problems. We specialize in full roof replacements, roof installation, roof repairs, and gutter installation for your central Iowa property. We pride ourselves on fast turnaround times and high quality service. Most of our jobs are completed in just one day, with a lifetime warranty backed by outstanding customer service. With Des Moines Area Roofing by your side, you’ll never have to worry. Des Moines Area Roofing is a locally owned and operated company, servicing central Iowa and surrounding areas. Our crews perform residential and commercial re-roofs and repairs. Our start-to-finish solutions will ensure that all your roofing needs are completed on time and within your budget. Contact us for a free, accurate quote! 515-360-7480...

roofing (213)skylight installation (4)gutter installation (1)home remodeling (5)architect (4)woodworking (4)siding (4)general contracting (4)home remodeling (3)tree service (2)drywall repair (2)deck building (2)

06/03/2020

The work was done quickly and professionally, they were a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
skylights leaking and roof needed to be replaced

CATEGORY roofing,skylights,architect

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

05/29/2020

High quality repair for a affordable price. Tim and Jan were very attentive and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing flashing in chimney stack

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We enjoyed working with you. Jan

11/11/2019

We had our roof redone and got three quotes. We chose Des Moines Area Roofing because they were certainly lower than the other two quotes AND - Tim went above and beyond in replacing our roof. Such thorough service and even threw in a few extras. No mess afterwards and very happy with the new roof. Since then, Tim has been a great resource to go to when needed for future work! Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof and Supporting Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2017

11/10/2019

Tim at Des Moines Area Roofing worked with me and my insurance company to get my roof replaced in a timely manner. Tim was very helpful with shingle colors and the best shingle for my home. He was very professional and was on time to his appointments with us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2019

11/08/2019

Tim owner of Des Moines Area Roofing was on time to inspect the damage that was done by a hail storm. He gave us an estimate that was the same as 2017. Returned on the scheduled replacement time and the crew did the work in one day. He does what he says he going to do and does it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof after hail storm

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

11/07/2019

Awesome job to Tim and the crew! Jan answered all of my questions and helped me make sure I had all the information I needed from beginning to end! The team will not disappoint if you are looking for local and professional roof work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

08/14/2019

Not only was the work professionally done and done right, Tim is one of the most friendly people I've ever met. I could tell when he first picked up the phone what kind of person he was. I can tell you right now that you will not find a better business to get your roofing needs taken care of. The worker he sent out was just as friendly and professional as Tim was. Hands down this is the best revie...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

07/07/2019

We had the skylight in our bathroom replaced. Tim always checks after the work is complete to make sure we are satisfied. His price was very reasonable. We highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace skylight

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

Photo for Des Moines Area Roofing - 20000 Wendover Pl, Dallas Center, IA - 37969671

02/13/2019

Our roof went out during the large storm over the summer. We had leaks at several areas. I did five bids and Tim came in under most of the others. The work was done in two days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

01/15/2019

Tim and his crews came to my home and replaced 2 large roofs and a hugh barn roof for me, they also trimmed all the trees around my property for a very fair price. I would highly recommend then for anyone in the the future!!! They do what they say in a timely and professional manner. I could jot tell other than my beautiful roofs they had ever been here. The cleanup was second none!!!! Thanks for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in need of 3 large roofs on my farm.

CATEGORY roofing,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

Roof installation and repair, Gutters,Tree trimming and removal