Omaha-Council Bluffs Plumbing

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since October 2011

We are a continuously growing company with 6 service vehicles ready to help fulfill your plumbing needs. We have 2 master plumbers on staff and 3 license plumbers as well. OCB Plumbing is license and bonded in both Iowa and Nebraska. We offer 24 hours services. We accept cash, credit card and checks....

Plumbing Specialties

Plumbing Specialties has been providing our best services to Omaha and surrounding areas since 2009. Fair prices, superior quality and exceptional customer service is guaranteed when you work with us. We are licensed, bonded and insured Plumbing Contractor. Since our founding, we’ve worked with numerous clients throughout the area. Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals. We complete projects efficiently and on schedule, and go above and beyond to form lasting relationships with our clients. Our mission at Plumbing Specialties is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. Through open communication and exceptional service, we hope you’ll find what you’re looking for with Plumbing Specialties. For more information or general inquiries, get in touch with us today.

05/09/2017

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

12/08/2016

Appointment made at least a week ahead and was told someone would be there between 9 and 11 am. I wasted two hours on my day off waiting for them. No one showed up or called!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of two outdoor faucets.

04/19/2016

They came out on a Sunday when we had a do-it-yourself home renovation gone awry. Everyone was friendly, careful and polite.  They had a great sense of humor for working on a Sunday, the price was very reasonable and the work was quick and accurate. They were here in an hour so I was finally able to take a shower after 2 days without a working shower/tub.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped plumb the new tub/shower they we put in ourselves.

02/29/2016

9 yrs ago I replaced the faucets in the upstairs bathroom. This time, I didn't have the time or patients to do it again (we were selling the house). I did buy the replacement faucets to have them installed. However; I was quickly notified that due to tight clearances, the pull-up drain type faucets I purchased wouldn't work properly (which I knew from previous experience, but bought regardless). I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 2 bathroom faucets, repair & replace drain in basement.

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water curb shut-off valve. Workers were pleasant and professional. The company also arranged for a contractor to repair the cement.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing (commercial, residential, new and remodels), drain cleaning, water heater installation, and backflow testing.