Zerorez Des Moines

A 164 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since June 2010

1975 NW 92nd Ct Suite 1

Clive, IA 50325

Certified "Platinum" by Carpet and Rug Institute U.S. Government Patented Empowered Water No harsh or sticky dirt-attracting residue left behind...

carpet cleaning (156)air duct cleaning (16)floor cleaning (6)upholstery cleaning (6)oriental rug cleaning (5)dryer vent cleaning (4)hvac repair (3)tile installation (3)

10/20/2020

Service tech was prompt and professional. He did a great job on carpet and sofa cleaning and it was an all around great experience. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

D

07/17/2019

This was the only ones to get back to me but did so after almost a week and a half. Had hired someone else by then

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaned in three rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

01/13/2019

Somewhat disappointed.They didn’t remove all of the gray grunge from carpet in the key room we wanted cleaned. It took 2 days of drying to see results. Maybe the solution isn’t powerful enough. Cost more than thought. Had to schedule a week out or week of so it took several calls. Next I will try another company to see if they are better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean carpet and stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2019

[Member Name Removed], We have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you aren't fully happy with the way your carpets look, please call us and we will come back out and clean them again. Zeroez

07/30/2018

Nice job was done on my carpets. Arrived on time, worked efficiently, and listened to my questions. Carpets were dry within 24 hours. Used a gallon of special cleaner on a heavily soiled area and it came out looking great. Would recommend and use again. Justin was polite and professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2018

01/27/2018

Extremely pleased with my first experience with Zerorez. My tech (Brian) was running ahead of schedule and I wasn't quite ready yet so he waited patiently for me to vacuum my carpet and get my kids corralled. I have cream colored carpet and two toddlers so needless to say there were spots and stains everywhere! And my carpet looks as good as new now! It's beautiful! I will definitely be a return c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living room, kids' room and stairwell that had animal urine on the landing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2018

11/15/2017

I was not told the rug could not be cleaned on a wooden floor so I had to scramble to find a suitable space. He said he could take it back to their shop but would take 2-3 weeks to return. We put the rug on the basement floor. We put the rug back down this morning and it looks great! And there are no pet odors. I don’t remember him ever introducing himself, which would have been nice. I would have...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a 5’x7’ area rug cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

11/13/2017

I received a call that the workman was on his way 30 minutes before he was scheduled to be at my house. When Cody arrived he introduced himself and walked me through everything he was going to do and let me know exactly how much the bill would be. I really liked that he set the expectations up front so that I could ask questions to insure that there were no surprises! He was wore covers over his s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the upholstery on 2 Couches, 2 love seats, 1 large chair and two large ottomans cleaned, including all of the pillows.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

09/16/2017

Excellent! Only slightly damp when completed and no soapy crunchy residue. Pet stains all removed. Very pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire home carpet cleaning and sanitized

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

08/16/2017

Arron did a great job. On time. Quality and professional work. Good explanation of work to be done and directions for care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

C

07/23/2017

We have used Zerorez in the past and had pretty good luck. We switched a few time recently, just to see if there was a cleaning company who could remove the dog pet odors better, but had no better luck - so we had Zerorez clean the carpets again. I shared the pet spots with the technician, and confirmed the pricing - we had previously paid appx $50 for the pet spots (they are in several in differe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning with pet spot treatment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2017

Cleaning of: Carpet Area rugs Upholstery Tile and grout (cleaning and sealing Air ducts Natural stone (cleaning and sealing) Biological treatment of blood, urine, feces

Ask for details.