SILENT RIVERS DESIGN + BUILD

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since August 2010

Silent Rivers provides comprehensive building design services as well as full-service construction contracting. We have twelve team members: three in design, two in management / administration and seven in production. Design services are billed bi-weekly, helping to keep clients current with the creative process, whereas construction is billed concurrently with the project's progress....

N/A

DSM Kitchen Guy

0  REVIEWS
DSM Kitchen Guy

With over 30 years of remodeling experience in the Des Moines Area I have seen it all or done it all. This experience helps me to know the full extent of the remodeling process. This knowledge enables me to put together a complete and detailed estimate so there won’t be any surprises. I work on the job doing much of the install and actively oversee the licensed contractors daily. I know the importance of protecting your home during the project. You can trust your new dream kitchen to Rich Larsen Remodeling, the Des Moines kitchen remodeling expert. Make sure to check out our Testimonials by visiting our website!

05/03/2017

They were top notch and wonderful to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a porch for our front entrance.

CATEGORY decks

11/14/2016

Great -- not an easy fix, either.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some structural and moisture-proofing work.

CATEGORY remodeling

06/25/2016

It was easy to make an appointment. The service provider was very professional. The work was done on time. I would recommend Silent Rivers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeled entryway and made bathroom handicap accessible.

CATEGORY remodeling

02/02/2016

CATEGORY home remodeling

C

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They stated they did not do Commercial projects.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,drywall,electrician,garage doors,masonry,remodeling,doors,hardscaping

As a design and construction company we take a comprehensive and holistic approach to building and renovation. From decks, fencing and single line repairs like siding and window replacement to larger scale remodeling like bathrooms, kitchens and additions we plan and manage the work required from concept to completion. Our artisans are quite talented, which is reflected in the diversity of their skills and seen within the details of their craft.