Clarinda Heating and Cooling

Angie's List since October 2010

04/07/2014

they were very professional I would use them again whether its ordering a part or having them com to my house to fix something

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a new well pump being in a rural area for a small business to have this on hand was great

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/03/2012

Installation was done professionally and was well satisified with their services. They do charge a trip charge and expect payment at time work is completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a Temp 4 Ton 14 Seer central air conditioner, A coil, Linset

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

10/31/2010

The guys from Clarinda Heating and Cooling remodeled my total bathroom with Bill Cabeen. The guys were always on time and always polite. I had them do the job on short notice because I was returning to Iraq very shortly. They got on the job as soon as they could and worked hard everyday. It took them about two weeks and they did a very professional job. They didn't mind when I was asking questions...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all cabinets, plumbing and electrical in my bathroom.

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/31/2010

They came in within a couple dollars of the estimate. They got it done in the amount of time they gave on the estimate. Did a good job. They will be back when I do the kitchen

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in new heating duct work, move electrical plugs and put in new plumbing and drains so I could move my washing machine.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing