Sabre Solutions C.R.

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since February 2012

Our business is a small do it all company. Anything, big or small we can do it all. We come out & talk to you face-to-face to get a feel for what you what. We work with you step-by-step from start to finish to ensure the highest quality of work. All material must be paid for before work begins & the remaining balance is due upon completion....

Elevated Exteriors

IL & IA’s superior exterior contractor, providing communities with the most quality Roofing, Siding & Window systems

D

08/29/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not respond.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

04/07/2012

He showed up he cleaned the vent and he left. What else is there to say?.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He Cleaned my Dryer Vent. He was on time he called teh morning of to let me know a mroe accurate time. He estimate in person went up from what he quoted over the phone. But I have a kind of unique situation I think so trying to explain over the phone may not have done it. He cleaned and unclogged the dryer vent what else is there to know? Phone quote was cheaper but in person quote was about same as everybody else was quoting. He is a self-Employed so like his ad says he is a small operation.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

We offer a variety of services from remodels to painting, fencing to roofing & everything in between. If you're not sure just give us a call today. Let's Work Together!

Plumbing, lawn care maintenance, Basement waterproofing, foundation work.

Satisfaction