Energy Nerds

• Trade License Authority
  • State of Iowa

1073 Rockford Rd SW Suite D

Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

Energy Nerds know about everything to do with saving money and making homes more energy efficient. We can supply insulation, windows, attic ventilation, solar power, and even paint to save you energy. We perform free energy audits. We are passionate about energy efficiency and believe our reputation is the savings we create for our clients. Our motto is to conserve, create, and prosper! Company Website: https://howtoinsulate.com...

insulation (13)home energy audit (4)

05/26/2020

They were honest by explaining to me why I shouldn't blow insulation into my walls because the siding is wood and would cause mold issue. Other companies would do the work even though they shouldn't.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation blown into walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

That is the way we operate. Thank you for taking time to put this review up. We are here for you when you do need us.

03/07/2020

I was Cool. Loxley he is Wonderful loved his Company.. I thought Cost was a Very Bit High..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Insulation blew in my attic..

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

07/18/2019

it is 100 degrees outside today and our second floor is 73 degrees! Before we had this wonderful company add insulation it was 85 degrees outside and 80 degrees inside. Mike and his crew knew what we needed and fixed the problem quickly and efficiently. Absolutely would hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation and roof fan installatio

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2019

This is such wonderful news!

06/25/2019

Mike from Energy Nerds was a delight to work with. Very knowledgeable and customer focused. Had a fix to my problems and guaranteed the solution. Hard to find a person – company these days that truly loves resolving home owner’s problems and enjoys helping them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a four season room and attached garage evaluated to deduce their energy losses

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! You nailed it! We do love fixing problems and by the way the crinkl in my neck from doing the MLI only lasted a week LOL. We appreciate you taking time to write a review as well. It really means a lot. I think you know we really try hard to impress our customers. Call us if you ever need help again. Peace.

04/24/2019

Very pleased with the final product and impressed by how quickly they were able to get our job scheduled and completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2019

Thank you sir! It was a pleasure to meet you and help out with the attic insulation.

03/09/2019

No issues or concerns. Mike did a great job informing us of energy saving options. He was prompt and responsive to all of our questions. He was professional, helpful and personable through the entire process. Quality service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic needed insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2019

Thank you for choosing us to help with your attic. We will be back to check the temperature this summer and make sure the ventilation is working correctly. It was pleasure working with you both.

02/20/2019

Amazing response and amazing job done, in a short amount of time. I have known for awhile that I needed more insulation in the attic. I started to search for insulation companies in the area. I quickly started seeing a pattern with reviews on other companies. All of them were, "called 15 times, never called back", "agreed on a start date but never showed up", "showed up but didn't know what was ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. If we could give customers an award we would give one to you and your husband. You were so gracious in helping out and that was such a kind gesture to fix such a wonderful meal for the installers.

09/05/2018

The owner was extremely professional and helpful. He explained alternative methods of accomplishing what I was interested in doing and ended up saving me a lot of time and money. Would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested a quote on attic insulation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

09/04/2018

It was really, really good! They did a very professional job. I had lost my little diamond ring and one of the installers actually found it in my driveway and brought it up to me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in insulation in my attic and fixed a back wall that also needed insulation.

CATEGORY energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Now our installers are starting a side business as detectives. Just kidding.. We are so happy you have your ring back and hopefully we will help you save enough on your utilities to buy some more jewelry!

07/16/2018

Wonderful! Allergies are much better now that we have this!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Better Air

CATEGORY energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

We can install batting insulation, reflective insulation, solar fans, refrigerant additive, windows, shingles, heat reflective paint, and environmental probiotics.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, Check