Earl May Seed and Nursery

Angie's List since March 2012

D

08/06/2013

I called Earl May a few weeks after their employee came to take measurements to follow up on the progress of the estimate. They said they would give me a call back. Nothing ever happened. I don't know if they lost my paperwork or if they were unwilling to do the job (but not willing to tell me). So I cannot comment on price. The services that were provided were incomplete (measurements taken but n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked for an estimate for some landscaping (flower beds around house, stone/rock garden, tiered flower beds going into sloping back yard). A guy came out to take measurements and was to provide an estimate. Nothing ever happened.

CATEGORY landscaper

03/19/2012

They are a good nursery. They work even in adverse weather conditions. They are professional and know their stuff. Their price is reasonable for the area. They have a wide variety of different plants. The give me information on whatever plant I am looking at. The whole staff is educated with regards to the plants and their growing situations which is really helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Earl May Seed and Nursery for landscaping to install oil and magnolia.

CATEGORY landscaper

Annuals, Perennials, Trees & Shrubs, Natural & Organic Solutions, Water Gardens, EM Certified Professionals, Landscape Design & Installation, Wild Birds, Gardening Tools, Garden Seeds, Landscape Maintenance, Pets & Accessories, Gifts & Decor, Outdoor Living, Houseplants & Accessories, Gardening Solutions, Container Gardening.