Cedar Ridge Contracting LLC

A 11 Reviews

Founded 2018 •

8516 Aldridge Dr SW

Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

Cedar Ridge Contracting, LLC strives for top-notch craftsmanship that is completed in a timely manner. Drywall is our specialty. However, we cover all areas of remodeling, including demolition, framing, trim and painting. Consult us today for a free quote. Our quality work is sure to not disappointment!...

drywall repair (10)basement remodeling (4)home remodeling (2)

11/27/2020

They never contacted me despite me calling and leaving a message twice and messaging them through Angie’s List. Very unprofessional, especially since this would have been a $3,000+ project had they followed through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall installed in the basement

CATEGORY drywall,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

09/17/2020

Responce was fast to the point,on time,well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall fix due to storm May 10th 2020

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

10/25/2019

Tim was prompt with a quote and we were comfortable with the price. We agreed on a date to begin the job of finishing a room in our basement to make room for a nursery for our first child. The day before he was to begin, Tim contacted me to say something had gone wrong at a job he had just finished and he would have to reschedule. Which is fine, stuff happens, I wasn't too worried. He even asked w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall/Trim/Flooring

CATEGORY drywall,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

09/03/2019

They never contacted me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

04/26/2019

Tim was fantastic! He provided a quote promptly, did great work, and was punctual and professional. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling and wall drywall patching and texturing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

02/08/2019

Tim’s awesome. I’ll hire him again, and recommend him highly to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall patch, TP holder/towel rack replacement, and paint.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2019

11/07/2018

They were punctual and on time. They were flexible with the scheduling. I was impressed with the quality of his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my basement remodeled.

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

10/11/2018

Tim is fast, clean, and reasonable with his pricing. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to drywall & paint. I recieved bids back immediately, and the work was done faster than expected. As a contractor I feel I always have to clean up after everyone, but he leaves the job sites exactly how they are found....BIG plus! We would highly recommend him!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall finishing & drywall patch repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

Photo for Cedar Ridge Contracting LLC - 8516 Aldridge Dr SW, Cedar Rapids, IA - 37486098

10/11/2018

Was great to deal with and on time with everything with my busy schedule, drywall matched perfectly and trim work looked great , would definitely recommend his work to anyone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement remodel

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

10/05/2018

This contractor was very easy to work with and did an outstanding job on my kitchen and bath remodel!!! I would highly recommend using Cedar Ridge contracting! The price was very reasonable and the job was done in a timely fashion!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Drywall and old patch repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed].