Cedar Rapids Family Dental

A 12 Reviews

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since October 2008

3031 Center Point Rd NE

Cedar Rapids, IA 52402

Our motto is "Patient-first dentistry with a gentle touch." We take this motto very seriously and treat all of our patients like family. Our dentists are Dr. Sarah Cyr, Dr. Jim Maas, and Dr. George Hanna....

dentistry (12)cosmetic dentistry (1)

07/15/2015

excellent They don't try to sell you extra services or products unless you really need it. I've been to some dentists who seem to be trying to pay off a boat with selling extra fluoride treatments, electric toothbrushes, etc. These guys don't do that!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning and check up

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2015

09/12/2014

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2014

07/14/2014

Great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bridge and crown work

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2014

01/28/2014

Very good all around. The Dr. takes care of what needs to be done, doesn't try to create work. Excellent staff, concerned and through.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2013

07/11/2013

He is a great dentist. His staff is really well prepared, well organized. He is very good at what he does. Dentistry wise his recommendations I've always found to be very usable and economical.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Cedar Rapids Family Dental.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2013

03/28/2013

We were new to the area.  After checking Angies List and the ratings on Dentists, we chose Cedar Rapids Family Dentists.  We were able to get right in - and have had good check ups.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are the family dentist

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2013

04/14/2012

Dr. Maas was upfront about the possibility of a more expensive treatment being necessary, and I appreciated being warned by that.  I really liked that he tried to keep my cost down by trying to do a cheaper filling.  I really look for this kind of conservative approach in a dentist.  Not only that, but the office is quite nice, equipment is up to date, and Dr. Maas is extremely personable and plea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had sensitivity in my teeth and needed a general cleaning.  Dr. Maas did an analysis and wasn't sure at first whether my sensitive spot would need a root canal.  He did a filling and replaced another filling that was loose and causing problems.  To date, the filling worked out and I haven't needed a root canal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2011

04/03/2012

This is a really nice office.  The receptionist was very helpful in explaining what my insurance would cover.  Dr. Maas explained that he would try to do a filling that would avoid a root canal, but was realistic in explaining that the root canal might be unavoidable.  So far, his treatment has kept me from needing a root canal, and I was relieved to have found a conservative dentist who doesn't p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a basic cleaning and had some sensitivity.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2011

10/03/2011

They are very professional.  He is one of the highest recommended dentist in the area.  They are very thorough and we like going to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go there for our dental needs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2011

05/24/2011

Dr. Maas is professional, friendly, caring, and very approachable. He listens to you as a person, not just a set of teeth in the chair. If you have special concerns he will address and do everything in his power to ease those concerns. I had suffered from a life-time dread of dentists and when I went to Dr. Maas I needed A LOT of work.  He set up a treatment plan and explained everything I would n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Services performed on 5/12/2011 included fillings and preparation for a crown. Earlier visits for all family members have included cleanings, fillings, extractions, bridge work, a full upper partial, gum issues, etc.  Pretty much everything!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2011

General Dentistry including cosmetics, fillings, crowns, and orthodontics.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available