Tuffy Auto Service

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since February 2012

Family owned & operated....

12/05/2017

Service is excellent - I wouldn't take my van any place else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Van was running rough. They did a tune up and had the van ready when I needed it.

04/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fuel pump

08/28/2013

They have big customer service, great, and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I always go to Tuffy Auto Service for auto service.

07/25/2013

Tuffy Auto Service are always wonderful. They are really nice. They are competitive price but also offer coupons. I've never had any issues with them ever. I wait for my car but it doesn't take long. On some days they give the ladies a carnation sitting in their car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Tuffy Auto Service for a 30 point inspection including checking the air in my tires and an oil change.

12/21/2012

Always good to deal with. I feel like they treat me fairly, are very knowledgable, are friendly, and do good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've had a wide variety of work done by Tuffy to several cars I've owned, mostly Hondas.  oil changes brakes tires alternator suspension radiator exhaust cv joints and more

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,car inspections

Auto repairs including air conditioning, batteries, belts and hose inspection, brake, cooling system, emissions, exhaust, fuel injection, oil, lube & filter, paintless dent removal, shocks & struts, inspections, tire replacement & rotation, towing, transmission, wheel alignment and balance & windshield.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available