Amerispec Home Inspection Services

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since April 2009

C Rated | 4 Reviews

01/29/2012

Everything went as advertised:  he was punctual, thorough, professional, knowledgeable and courteous. I don't know where the last negative review came from, but that doesn't reflect our experience at all.  I would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ron Jensen of Amerispec came out to perform a home inspection of a home we purchased.  I walked with him inside the property, and he told us the things that were good and the few small things that needed to be addressed.  He inspected all the structural, plumbing, wiring, plumbing, etc., and told us what he wasn't -- or couldn't --   inspect.

10/05/2010

From the moment Ron Jensen arrived it was a disaster. Firstly he let himself in unannouced 20 minutes early. I provide home daycare & was upstairs tending to sleeping children. I eventually heard a noise and realized someone was in my home. With 2 babies on my hips I desended the staircase & confronted him. He made no apoligies & simply said he didn't think anyone was home. When the appointment wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am selling my home and the inspection service the buyers selected was Amerispec. Ron Jensen was the inspector and was suppose to provide an unbiased inspection our home.

06/30/2010

I'm going to keep this short and to the point. I own a 4 level split home. The inspector went up in my attic to look at the insulation on the top floor above the bedrooms. He saw insulation up there. The area above the kitchen and Living Room is a lofted (angled ceiling) space, and was a little hard to see. I specifically asked him to check the insulation in that area of the house. His response wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection before a purchase. Just a quick note that I don't recall the price I paid. It was a long time ago.

04/16/2009

Everytime we work with Amerispec they are great. All of the furnace and air conditioners are looked over with care and are very thoroughly inspected. The inspectors are great to work with, great communication skills, punctual, and knowledgeable. We have used them on a business to business aspects but i am sure anyone that works here would refer them to anyone they know who is purchasing a home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The inspectors from Amerispec have their own clients that they go out and do home inspections for. If there are any areas of concern on the furnaces or air conditioners, Amerispec will then give us a call with the agents contact information, location of the home and information on what areas of concern they have and would like us to take a look at. We then go out and do a full tune up on the furnace or air conditioner and a safety inspection free of charge to the buyer. We reconfirm what the inspectors find and send a report to Amerispec for the clients and their files. Amerispec is so thorough any small area of concern they make sure to call us and everytime they call us out there was always a reason and we have always found concerns. The inspectors go out and thoroughly do their job every time.

Home inspections.