Schupick Automotive

Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

06/06/2015

10/02/2014

This place is friendly and professional. They keep me informed as to what is needed. They remember me and my car. I feel taken care of here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Change All new tires

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires

06/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oil change. Was simple, fast, and cost effective. |Didn't forget to reset my change oil light like most places do, and also gave me some good advise on my car for maintainence they wouldn't even be doing! thanks!

C

09/10/2013

Schupick did not get the gasket on correctly and once I found this out, I had to take it back to get the gasket installed again~When I called them to tell them my regular automotive place said the gasket wasn't on correctly~ they told me that was impossible~ however they were wrong~ they did replace it correctly the second time around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there to get an oil gasket changed

09/04/2012

Awesome every time!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Schupick's for all of my auto needs. They are honest and fair in their prices, very easy to get along with, and the owner and service manager do business the old fashion way, on great service and respect for your business. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants value and good prices!!!

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto repair, maintenance schedules, oil changes, tire sales, tune ups, air conditioning, transmission, Steering & suspension.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa