Davis County Enterprises

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since February 2012

I am a general contractor.I will do what I can to make it easy for the customer to get the project done to their satisfaction....

Steve's Roofing Inc

Steve's Roofing Inc. has been serving the Iowa City and surronding communitys since 1990.

D

02/26/2016

I went on Angie's list and paid for the service and I have never heard anything from them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I never heard from them I paid for the services and never reserved them

10/15/2014

04/25/2014

They were awesome.  He was recommended by my friend.  I have passed out his card to a number of people.  He is excellent on everything.  They are hardworking group of young men and they do exactly what they said they will do.  They clean up the job site.  They were friendly, professional and courteous.  They are just everything you could possibly ask for.  The work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the roofing service of Davis County Enterprises.  They put a new roof on our home.

02/07/2012

He is very professional young man. He got here and did what he said he would do. It costs what he said it would cost. We've had rain, snow, and plenty of wind and we have had no problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put a metal roof on our house for us.

CATEGORY roofing

I specialize in metal roofing but I also enjoy doing vinyl siding or building the deck of your dreams