Genesis Health Group

Founded 1869 • Angie's List since October 2008

Our system of health-care services a 10-county, bi-state region of the Quad Cities metropolitan area and the surrounding communities of Iowa and Illinois. But when it comes to financial performance, groundbreaking research and clinical capabilities, we exceed those geographical limits, having earned recognition as one of the nation’s top 100 Health Systems and achieved medical firsts in the nation and even the world....

04/08/2015

Dr. was very nice and thoroughly went over all of my options. We decided to try something new so she asked that I come back in 90 days to see how it worked out. I loved that she cared enough to want to see me again after trying a new prescription.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in to get a prescription for birth control and had my annual pap done.

CATEGORY obgyn,pediatrician

03/03/2014

We have taken my son there for 3 1/2 years now...the doctors are great. They spend time to go through everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular check ups, vaccinations, illnesses, etc.

CATEGORY pediatrician

02/13/2014

Dr. Aguilar is a young and very personable Dr. He is easy going, careful and easy to understand. A good bedside manner, nice sense of humor. He can set up prescriptions quickly and easily from his laptop.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several years of health care and complete physicals.

CATEGORY family doctor

09/23/2013

He listened to my concerns and issues.  He shared the possible reasons and options for treatment.  He is open to trying to most non innvasive option first and is not too quick just to give a "Drug" to fix all your ailments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
joint pain

CATEGORY pediatrician

07/22/2013

He is really compassionate. He is responsive, listens, and a nice person. If I can't get to see him, I get to see somebody in the practice. The practice always makes sure you do see somebody. I've never waited that long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Karl D. Treiber is our family doctor. I went to see him for a check-up.

CATEGORY family doctor