Bettendorf Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1965 • Angie's List since September 2011

Bettendorf Heating was founded in 1965 and is committed to providing you with specialized care. Our technicians are trained and certified to offer top notch service. We "employ" our service technicians and installers, they are not subcontracted. We have gained our customer's trust because of our dedication and dependability year after year....

Family Heating & Cooling

Service and replacement of heating and cooling equipment- we offer equipment financing with aproved credit. Install, Service and maintain Energy Efficient HVAC equipment. We specialize in keeping you safe and saving you money.

05/29/2020

Very well. Tech came out early in the morning and determined the system needed replacing (not a big surprise). Within 2 hours the i stalkers were here. Larry was very professional and did an outstanding job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new A/C unit

11/13/2018

Effective and complete testing. An oral and written summary of the testing results from the technician was provided when he finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual furnace inspection/filter cleaning.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the feed back. I will pass it on to your technician. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future.

10/17/2018

Was very impressed with the technician, Eli. He checked everything. Did readings & measurements and wrote them on the receipt. This service call was at no charge because I had a furnace & air installed in the spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace check

10/06/2018

Excellent! Everything about this job was fantastic! On time, cleaned up when they were done. The only way I knew they were here is because I had a working furnace and this amazing gift bag. My first time with this company and I will never go any place else. This really was the perfect experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace furnace

07/16/2018

I called on the morning of one of the hottest days and was able to secure an appointment for the same day. Due to a cancellation the appointment was even moved to an earlier time. Darin was efficient and professional and helped me to understand what the problem was. I am very pleased with the response and the service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair A/C

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great feedback we are glad to be able to help you out. I will pass on your positive comment to your technician Darin. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future.

Residential furnaces & central air, humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, UV lights, heat recovery ventilation, duct system design & installation, residential kitchen hoods & ventillation, mobile home heating & cooling, computer room hvac, commercial & industrial hvac & chillers, rooftop hvac units, hot water boilers, infrared heaters, infloor radiant heating, geothermal, electric heat, control systems, exhaust systems, pool dehumidification systems, energy recovery ventilators and zone systems.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express