Belle Plaine Chiropractic

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since February 2012

Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if this provider is board certified, go to www.abms.org...

06/11/2013

It was so awesome, Amy is very good at her job, she will make your body,mind and soul feel amazing. She gives your body new life with her massages that you want to go back for more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Amy is very professional and personable. I had my first one hour massage by Amy: Very comfortable, relaxing, soothing surroundings. Amy will ask you if you want a light to deep pressured massage and she will give exactly what you ask for. You walk out of her office with a feeling of great satisfaction. I have recommend her to all my friend and family.

CATEGORY chiropractor

02/24/2012

He went out of his way to see me after hours when I was in the location once and having issues. He is good about scheduling around my schedule as I live out of town and it is a long way for me. He will schedule around whenever I need to see him even if it means he has to stay late.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use him for chiropractic care.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic healthcare for the entire family. Massage therapy. Acupuncture. Weight Loss Program "Ideal Protein"

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available