TruGreen Lawn Care - 5755

Angie's List since September 2008

B Rated | 50 Reviews

TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan. ...

Des Moines Area Roofing

Des Moines Area Roofing Raisin’ the Roof One Shingle at a Time Des Moines Area Roofing is your solution for all your roofing problems. We specialize in full roof replacements, roof installation, roof repairs, and gutter installation for your central Iowa property. We pride ourselves on fast turnaround times and high quality service. Most of our jobs are completed in just one day, with a lifetime warranty backed by outstanding customer service. With Des Moines Area Roofing by your side, you’ll never have to worry. Des Moines Area Roofing is a locally owned and operated company, servicing central Iowa and surrounding areas. Our crews perform residential and commercial re-roofs and repairs. Our start-to-finish solutions will ensure that all your roofing needs are completed on time and within your budget. Contact us for a free, accurate quote! 515-360-7480

10/04/2017

I think we're going to get rid of them. I feel like we're getting grass to grow and there are some weeds that they've haven't been able to get rid of. We've been using them for two years. I haven't gotten a bill, but typically they're like $45.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provide services.

CATEGORY lawn service

06/29/2017

Missed 3 scheduled appointments and was informed there would be no charge for my next service. They lied. I got double charged for 2 treatments. When I called to inquire, the customer service representative cancelled my ongoing service with them and hung up the phone on me. Avoid TruGreen and find a better lawn care specialist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Suppose to routinely treat my lawn with fertilization, aeration, grub presentment.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

06/29/2017

CATEGORY lawn treatment

06/10/2017

I think that service was postponed because the day they was supposed to come out it rained and that's one of the issues I had. They never called me to reschedule, so I had to call them.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

06/10/2017

I use them all summer long, but I don't see them. I don't always hear back from them unless I have an issue immediately. I am going to guess that it takes maybe 30 minutes to complete the service. There is just one person that comes out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do maintenance about every 6 weeks. They do fertilizing for the lawn and pest control for the lawn. The did lawn fertilizer and they also did weed killer and they also put down an application for grubs.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

Residential and commercial landscaping, lawn, tree & shrub care.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check