Professional Handyman Services of Ankeny

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since July 2017

Over 25 years of experience in handyman services. Non-Smoker Reliable Affordable Professional with first class customer service...

Precision Trim LLC

We are a small finish trim company.

12/18/2018

Done very well and in a reasonable time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a shed in the back yard

CATEGORY handyman service,garage builders

08/25/2018

They did a fantastic job! I couldn’t be happier. I will hire them again for any job that I have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various small jobs—painting & installing shelves

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,basement remodeling

C

05/03/2018

We messaged and then called. Spoke with him, he was going to stop out later that afternoon to take a look, never heard another word. Disappointing. But, I know that we wouldn't contact again, as we weren't apparently a big enough job to get a call back to say something came up, I can come later, or thanks but no thanks. This was almost a week ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Repair

CATEGORY handyman service

01/04/2018

The job went great. A tree limb yanked my cable wire out of the siding. Jesse showed up on time, got the cable reattached without a hitch, and then, the really great thing is, because it was a simple job, he gave me a discount on the price. He was nice and polite, but still professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reattach the cable wire to the siding.

CATEGORY handyman service

11/10/2017

Excellent work, great quality and good communication. Confirmed date and time he would be arriving, showed up on time, kept me informed and completed the work as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
required repairs to my under deck roof to ensure proper flow of water

CATEGORY decks,handyman service

We offer a wide variety of services from hardware installation to cement repair and beyond. Contact us for all of your home improvement needs!

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover