Roto-Rooter Sewer Drain Service

Founded 1935 • Angie's List since September 2012

C Rated | 6 Reviews

Roto-Rooter Sewer Drain Service in Ames, IA, is your premium plumbing company, bringing you trusted residential and commercial services for over 17 years! All plumbers are not equal. Roto-Rooter is North America’s #1 plumbing repair and drain service company. Homeowners everywhere have relied on us for honest, professional advice on all types of services. Large jobs or small, we do it all: drain cleaning, plumbing, septic pumping, sewer cleaning and repair, and more! Let our professional plumbers deliver fast, dependable service to you by calling to schedule an appointment....

Dnplumbing

1  REVIEW
Dnplumbing

I specialize in plumbing upgrades in houses. Adding a bathroom in your basement or a sump pump. Water heaters,Tankless water heaters,sinks,faucets,hose bibs,all the above and below ground plumbing. I have over 10 plus years as a plumber.

04/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogged the BR stool.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

03/12/2014

When I called them I asked them to provide several plumbing services in addition to the drain cleaning.  The person who took my call did not listen to what I wanted and was only concerned with how I was going to pay for the service.  The tech who came out and did a good job unclogging the pipes but told me that he could not perform any of the plumbing services.  He did, however, want to know how I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out pipes - slow draining sink.

CATEGORY plumbing

02/23/2014

Pipes. First crew showed up, told me my pipes were frozen, and that I'd need a different crew. 2nd crew cleaned out pipe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flushed out pipes.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

07/17/2013

I HAD CALLED A LOCAL PLUMBER 2 WEEKS BEFORE AFTER HIS SERVICE THE SEWERS BACKED UP AGAIN. ROTO ROOTER WERE CALLED TO DO THE SAME THING... AND IN A HOUR HAD CLEANED IT OUT TO THE STREET. THE ORIGINAL PLUMBER CALLED CHARGED $462.00 AND DIDN'T DO THE COMPLETE JOB. ROTO ROOTER DID THE COMPLETE JOB IN ONE HOUR AND ONLY CHARGED ME $126.00 FROM NOW ON I WILL CALL ROTO ROOTER.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SEWERS WERE BACKING UP I WANTED THEM CLEANED OUT TO THE STREET.

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

02/20/2013

Had a water back-up in basement. That was unusual as we have been in the home for 8 years. They cleared line and then we had to call them out again in a few days. Turned out they weren't on main line the first time. Got it right the second time and sent our check back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear main sewer line from home to street (city property) main line.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

Drain Cleaning, Plumbing, Septic Tanks and Systems Installation and Repair, Sewer Cleaning, Repair and Excavating, Farm Drainage Tiling, Jetting Service, Septic Pumping, Time of Transfer Inspections, Easy to Use Scheduling Online, Call for an Appointment, Free Estimates, Most Jobs Completed Same-Day Service, 24-Hour and Emergency Service

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa