Ames Ford Lincoln

Angie's List since May 2013

B Rated | 6 Reviews

10/22/2015

I haven't been there since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for tire rotation and I stayed there for three hours. The service manager did not come and when I went to pay my bill they hadn't rotated the tires they were supposed to. Instead they did a break job without telling me.

D

09/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When we arrived, there was only one person at the lot and he was helping someone else. When he finally was able to help us, he wasn't very friendly. The cars were not as advertised. They had more damage than was revealed on the website.

09/09/2013

The people at Ames Ford are very friendly and knowledgeable. My first experience there was to buy a car. I was very happy with the service I received. I had done a lot of research beforehand on the value of the vehicles and they did not try to take advantage of me. For maintenance, they have very prompt service and they do a good job on everything they do. I have been very pleased with the quality...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a car here and have had maintenance done.

08/13/2013

They are just great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Ames Ford Lincoln for auto service. They did some warranty work on the air conditioning unit of my car.

07/31/2013

They were very responsive, kept me informed of what was going on and I was free at ease with the whole process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some car service done at Ames Ford Lincoln.

Auto Sales & Service