HandyWorks

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since February 2010

HandyWorks is a small Veteran owned handyman service that was started by Paul Boultinghouse in 2003 and has been providing exceptional handyman workmanship to the island of Oahu since. We put a lot of pride in every project we handle, from changing light switches to custom bathroom remodels, and our ultimate goal is to take our customers ideals and make them a reality. One of the ways we accomplish this by taking the time to meet with our customers at their location, at no charge, to discuss their project and how we can best help them. It gives us great satisfaction to see a smile on our customers face when we have finished their project. HandyWorks commitment to our customers is to be honest and reliable while providing quality handyman services at a reasonable rate. We firmly believe in our motto to be: Always, “Handy and Reasonable”. Mahalo!...

Windows Hawaii

18  REVIEWS
Windows Hawaii

We are the ultimate replacement window and door company on Oahu. We are the ONLY licensed distributor of Anlin's Ali'i Extreme line, windows and doors that are specifically manufactured to withstand Hawaii's tropical climate. Our business has been built on referrals by satisfied customers. We learned long ago that by providing quality materials and sound installation with our friendly service results in satisfied customers. We know that our reputation and continued growth is based on how we treat you as a customer.

01/22/2019

I am still waiting for them to call me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they have not called me I am still waiting

CATEGORY handyman service

03/06/2017

He never did work for me. I signed up and paid for a full day service, at $360. He was not available on the days that I chose, even though the website showed availability.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic repair work, adjusting cabinets, caulking, tile regrouting.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,handyman service,plumbing,doors

Aloha, We value all feedback from our customers, good or bad, to help us learn how we did and where we can improve. We are very sorry we could not handle your project within the timeline of a few days after purchasing our services. We did try and contact you immediatley and left a message offering alternative dates, within that week, but unfortunately we did not hear back from you. You stated in y...

01/16/2017

Very well, definitely going to keep calling Paul for help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paul comes to help me every few months with various handyman items at my primary residence and also my rental home. He has helped me with both small and big jobs over the years. I highly recommend him. This past week he repaired a broken window, replaced a kitchen faucet, put new light fixtures on the porch and inside the house, fixed electrical switches, installed smoke detectors, and discovered a leak I didn't know about to fix!

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,plumbing,replacement windows,woodworking

Aloha [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback! It means a lot to us that you took the time to let us know how we did! It is always a pleasure to work for you and over the years we feel like a part of your family. We can't wait to hear from you again! God bless, Paul and Meghan

12/13/2016

Very well, would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyworks has done a variety of jobs for us over the years. Paul has done structural repairs, build custom raised garden beds and a chicken coop for us. He installed a new tile shower, built a beautiful custom sized wooden screen door, and built a redwood fence.

CATEGORY decks,fencing,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,screen repair,garage builders,mailbox repair,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

Aloha [Member Name Removed], Thank you, once again, for allowing us the honor of handling you handyman projects. It is truly a blessing working with you. We can't wait to hear from you again! God bless, Paul and Meghan

09/12/2016

Very well. He did good considering how many more jobs he had to do that day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,handyman service

SOME OF THE SERVICES WE OFFER: Building Maintenance, Minor Electrical and Plumbing, Flooring, Floor Repair, Floor Installation , Painting, Drywall , Finish Carpentry , Carpentry, Decking , Bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, Roof Repair, Tile installation, Screening, home repair, home remodeling, Home Repair, Repair, Home Remodeling, Home Maintenance, Floor, Deck Repair, Deck, Dry rot, Water Damage Repair, Disability Customizations, Special Request Are Always Welcomed!

We offer too many services to list, so if you do not see the service you are looking for, just call us at 218-8013, most likely we can handle it!

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express