Hometown Handyman

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since February 2012

I have been building homes since i was a boy. I am 55 now and done all phases of construction. I have about 30 years of experience. From the small remodel job to the 16 building hotel & golf clubhouse....

Kona Handyman Service

Is there a task you can't do or just don't want to do? We can help.

03/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built an excellent lanai cover.

09/23/2013

Said that he would get back to me in a few weeks when he was done with his current job.  As of 9/9/13 I have not heard from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Answered my call promptly and made appt. to see scope of work. Arrived on time, stated that he was very busy with another job.

CATEGORY remodeling

I don't remember this lady but that is probably because this time of 2013 I had to rush to the mainland for my moms open heart surgery.I was there for 3 weeks and while there I got sick.When I got back I was hospitalized in Hilo for 6 days with nerve damage. I apologize for not getting back. If the work is not done yet I would like another chance....jim

03/01/2012

Jim designed the shelves, gave me a price. Built them faster than I ever dreamed they would be done and then I paid him. I love him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jim put in sliding shelves to make the kitchen more efficient. I love the way the shelves slide out so I can see everything in the cabinet. They are just what I needed. He is quick and keeps up with the mess. It was amazing how clean he kept his area. I would definitely say that he is professional and knows what he is doing. Great job.

CATEGORY remodeling

New building, remodeling and repair, handyman services