Will's Plumbing & Heating

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since April 2010

Privately owned. Hawaii licenses; C25037, and Master plumber , PM. 8515....

Cruz Landscapes

7  REVIEWS
Cruz Landscapes

10/30/2020

No calls received from Wills Plumbing! Probably, because he is in Keaau which is 100 miles away from Kealakekua?. No EMail contact either? No quotes given?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar water heater re-installed

CATEGORY water heater repair,home builders

01/22/2020

I showed Will the location of the leaking pipe and before arriving he let me know it would be $125 per hour, to which I agreed to. I also showed him my interior issues which were to replace a rusting kitchen sink faucet, which I had already purchased for him. When I asked him for an estimate on time, he became concerned that I wanted to know. He then told me he wouldn't take the job and told me "*...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing a leaking pipe exterior of the house

10/17/2019

Excellent job every time! Superior skills and professionalism, and extreme proficiency on major jobs. Reasonable prices. Very reliable and trustworthy. This contractor has an upstanding character and great personality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Misc. plumbing repairs. Major re-routing of gas lines.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,gas leak repair,drain cleaning

11/07/2016

Extremely well. Not only was the work done quickly and professionally, but Will was proactive in noticing and correcting other problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A toilet was leaking from the base, plus another one constantly jammed upon flushing. In addition, the kitchen water faucet was failing, and beginning to leak.

04/16/2016

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing and gas system repairs & installations , plumbing & gas permits, cesspool certifications, water heaters, all types, .. new home construction, additions and remodeling plumbing and gas piping, installs faucets, sinks, water heaters, tubs, disposals, water filters and UV, filters, gas logs, water pumps, commercial and industrial plumbing & gas work.Owner-builder up to code or( as built) permitting