Elite Masons

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since June 2012

B Rated | 11 Reviews

Elite Masons is at the forefront of paving stone installation. We enjoy what we do, are constantly striving for excellence and warranty our work from the ground up. We believe that as people become aware of the superiority of a segmental pavement and that as we continue to require our customer's overwhelming approval of our installations, Elite Masons will continue to be a dynamic leader in an expanding industry....

Maika'i Masonry Contractor

Aloha we are your local masonry contractor. We do all concrete masonry work from rock wall, concrete slab, foundation etc. We are a family owned and operated business. We look forward to providing you with the most value for your project. We are flexible and no job is big or too small. Thank you for your time and trust. Mahalo

07/17/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mason

05/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to repair a portion of my hollow tile wall that was cracking. Individual looked at the area and started working on the wall without my consent. No written estimate. Kept adding on costs. Famous words were, "I can make it cheap". Worked only for cash and no receipt. I had to write one up and have him sign it. Very frustrating and non-professional. One year later wall area he worked on started to crack again. When asked him to repair it, he claimed they didn't work in that area. Would never hire again.

C

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Elite Masons did some work around our pool deck with overlay concrete. A few days after the work began the owner went to a wedding off island for a week leaving the job to his subordinates. The work done was not up to our expectations but there was little we could do after the concrete was laid. They also laid some concrete around our house. That work was satisfactory.

04/08/2014

Very pleased with the work and the team. They were professional and friendly. I will definitely use them again. Simone checked with me throughout the project. I would recommend this team. They were hard working Although I thought the cost was a little high at first, I was satisfied with the finished product and felt confident that it was money well spent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old surfacing from stone. Cleaned and smoothed out edges. Sealed deep pockets. Regrouping and sealant applied.

02/26/2014

They were not the cheapest. However, their quote included removal of gravel\dirt, pressure washing area concrete was to be laid, dulling in steel rods so the new concrete would not separate from the old concrete, and post job cleanup. The only contractor to significantly beat Elite Masons on the price was just going to mix concrete in a bucket and throw it down, or charge three times as much for t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided fast appraisal of the property and estimated\itemized cost of services to be performed. We had our dryrot-destroyed fence replaced with a vinyl fence, and changed the boundaries of our side yard in the process. The goal was to extend side walk and patio concrete slabs in three locations, and repair\level an existing slab. Cost was initially higher, however our neighbor wanted a new slab for his driveway. Elite Masons worked with us on the numbers and, of the four contractors that provided estimates, Elite Masons gave us the best bang for the buck.

CATEGORY concrete repair

Professional design, installation, and maintenance of all phases of masonry, landscaping, pavers, walls, ponds, waterfalls, fountains, overlay concrete and outdoor kitchens

Check, Visa, MasterCard