Straub Kaneohe Family Health Center

Angie's List since March 2012

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

07/19/2012

Dr. Jose put my dad on a corticosteroid and more effective pain relief which has helped alleviate his condition. She referred his specific muscle problem to his rheumatologist who ordered more targeted x-rays. In carefully reviewing his record, she also noticed that his pneumonia shot was out of date. Although the precise cause of discomfort is still being pursued, Dad calls Dr. Jose his "angel"fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 92-year old father was experiencing chronic leg pain which his usual GP (close to where he now lives) or specialists were not addressing. Although my dad had seen her before when he lived with us, Dr. Erma Jose agreed to see if she could help.

CATEGORY internist

03/28/2012

I have always been pleased with them. I have been going there for 25 years. Everybody has been very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Straub Clinic & Hospital for my doctor care. It is a hospital and a clinic. I go to my internist there and if I need a specialist he sends me to one. I use the clinic part and have been in the hospital part.

03/27/2012

They are convenient, available and they do good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Straub Clinic & Hospital for general care. I saw them for a bone density scan.

03/01/2012

Their service is great. They treat me like family. I would use their facility in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had been to Straub Clinic & Hospital for medical care.

CATEGORY hospitals

Medical care, diagnosis and treatment of illness and injury for infants, children, adolescents and adults, periodic physical examinations for children and adults, complete obstetrics, dietary & health education counseling.