Mike McKenna's Windward Ford

• Angie's List since August 2010

NA Rated | 6 Reviews

Additional contact names- Mark Caliri, Michael R. McKenna & Mike McKenna. Additional DBAs-Mike McKenna, McKenna Motor Cars, Mike McKenna, Makena Hawaii Inc, Makena Hawaii Kona Inc, Mike McKenna, Mike McKenna & Windward Ford....

D

04/21/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The place is disorganized. They do not call you when they say they will. You call them and the phone rings and rings. They took several days to replace a simple battery. They do not inspire my confidence.

01/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tried to have my Ford Air conditioner fixed here, took it in in August to the tune of $1600, stopped working in September, took it back, stopped working in December, could not get an appointment for over 30 days. Gave up on these lolo's you should too.

02/21/2014

Have brought my wife's car to Mckenna's for years and they do a good job. Service department is very friendly. They also offer a military discount on parts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed out Alternator and checked electrical system.

D

08/23/2013

Requested mechanic to inspect a used car I was buying. Was told he wouldn't give an opinion on a used car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
none

CATEGORY auto repair

[removed member name] I think you have the wrong dealership we are in Oahu not the big island. If you are in Oahu we will be more than happy to help you out. Thank you

08/24/2012

I call for an appointment. They check me in. They do the work and call my cell phone on completion or if problems are encountered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
McKenna has been servicing my VWs and Mazadas for the last 10 years. They are reasonable in price and honest about what they will do or can not do. They suggest things to be done and discourage work that may not be necessary. I use them for inspections, regular oil change and manufacturer's recommend services.

CATEGORY auto repair

New, Used & Pre-owned car sales, service & parts.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Similar businesses in your area...