Kilauea Pest Control

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since March 2010

We're there when you need us for effective service of your home or commercial structure and property. We are an area leader in using low impact materials to combat pests, which allows you to stay home while we treat with virtually no preparation on your part. At Kilauea, we offer extensive services to cover all aspects of pest control, including birds, rodents, landscape pests (aphids, white fly, etc.), and general pests (ants, spiders, roaches, etc.) We also offer a full line of termite treatments including those for ground termite, drywood termites, and Termite Inspection Reports for real estate transactions. Kilauea is dedicated to providing the most effective, inclusive, and responsible pest control available. Your satisfaction is our guarantee!...

Mosquito Joe of Hawaii

Mosquito Joe of Hawaii provides mosquito and outdoor pest solutions for residential and commercial properties throughout our area. Our certified technicians perform barrier sprays that are effective, affordable, completely tailored to your yard. They’ll get you and your family back to enjoying outside with a treatment that keeps your yard mosquito free for up to 21 days. Mosquito Joe of Hawaii also offers solutions for municipalities, parks, businesses, and any commercial property to keep outdoor spaces comfortable and mosquito-free. Have a special event coming up? We can provide treatment for BBQ's, birthday parties, graduations or any gathering you want your guests remember the fun, not the bugs. Contact us today for a free quote!

06/08/2018

they were very informative and thorough. informed me what I should be on the lookout for moving forward. I was very pleased with service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywood termite spot treatment

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-monthly service contract for pest control.

12/22/2015

We decided to get to go ahead and have a contract with them. They were good and thorough. They went ahead and sprayed for mosquitoes for us. We would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For Pest Control we use Kilauea Pest Control. They came out to re-treat and make sure that everything was set in with the house.

01/18/2015

Responded to the appointment request made the same day, scheduled the appointment, showed up on time, was professional, thoroughly inspected under the house, around the house, and inside the house.  Very pleased we didn't have any termites, but was willing to fill out the additional paperwork requested of him.  Very pleased with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection for a VA loan.  Filled out the necessary paperwork.

11/17/2014

I fond bug droppings on the floor after returning home from the mainland. Apparently either termites or ants had gotten into the ceiling boards. I called KPC, and they sent some out. Everything went great. The spot treatment went well and I was informed on what I could expect. No bug droppings seen since then.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kilauea Pest Control did a spot treatment on the wood ceiling of my house in two areas. .

CATEGORY pest control

Pest control & termite exterminator.

Tent fumigation, capturing chicken, dog and cat exclusion & gecko removal.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available