Ecm Builders & Consulting LLC

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since March 2012

We are general contractors and we have a woodworking shop....

J Display Case

63  REVIEWS
J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

Award 2019

D

04/14/2014

Arrived late which interfered with another contractor. Estimate was incorrect. Lost pictures and had to come back again. Decided not to use this contractor because I did not have any confidence that he could do a good job when he could not do the estimate properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to give estimate.

CATEGORY masonry

05/13/2013

Extremely professional and fair in explaining their bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me an up front and fair estimate. They worked quickly to give me an estimate to repair am old masonry wall in my rear yard.

CATEGORY masonry

03/28/2012

ECM Builders came out to my house, Ed (the owner) was very professional, he is a very nice man. Took time to answer all of my questions and explain each answer to me in detail, and would explain what it meant exactly if I didn't quite understand. Work was done within a very reasonable time, as well as within an awesome budget range. ECM Builders gets an A+ for work quality and professionalism. I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ed came out to my house, and did a walk around of damaged area of my house. He then, spoke to me about exactly what they would need to do to repair it, and about how much it would cost. Ed is very fair as far as his pricing goes. Work was completed quickly, and I am very pleased with the outcome of it.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,landscaper,masonry,remodeling,home builders

We can build you face frame cabinets for your kitchen and bathrooms. We can build a custom entertainment unit for your home. Or maybe you want to have a unique bed made. We can remodel, add to your existing home or build the "Dream" home you have always wanted.