Find Top-Rated Kailua Kona Eye Doctors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Eye Doctors to Avoid
Top Rated Eye Doctors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 12 reviews for
Kailua Kona Eye Doctors from people just like you.
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Eye Care reviews in Kailua Kona
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
My appointment went great. First you are greeted at the main desk and ask to sign in. About 10 minutes later an assistant called me back and preformed some Provider name locked. test. She then put drops in my eyes to dilate them. It takes about 25 minutes for your eyes to dilate. Next I saw Dr Provider name locked. . He did the best eye exam I have ever had! He has a very good bedside manner
- Debra B.
Dr. Provider name locked. Peck is one of the most personable, kind, truly concerned doctors I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. The surgery went perfectly and my eyes look great! I highly recommend her and if I ever need an eye specialist again, she will definitely be my choice. Everyone at the office is very helpful and very kind. It was a pleasure dealing with them all.
- Regina L.
I was first seen for vision correction. The correction exam was performed by an efficient young women. Dr. Provider name locked. then did an ex exam. He seemed thorough and explained things well.
- Thomas M.