Visiting Angels

Angie's List since October 2009

C Rated | 9 Reviews

Independently owned & operated. Additional DBA - Personalized Exercise Programs Inc. Additional phone number - (808) 348-2818, (707) 442-8001....

07/19/2012

They were good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Visiting Angels drive you to the doctor’s office. My husband and I were sick and he had to go to the doctor and I couldn’t drive him so we hired 2 of them one to take him to the doctor and the other to stay with me because I couldn’t stay alone.

03/23/2012

They do a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the need for some home health care.

03/20/2012

They were very good and very professional.  I used them for about two or three years.  The same health care person comes out to take care every day or whatever your contract is with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I dealt with Visiting Angels in December of last year for In-home services for my parents.

D

02/23/2012

Disappointed in the service.   Home health aide came and sat and read a book most of the time...didn't really do much of anything or supervise the care.  However, she was very nice. I might use them again, but I would be more selective of who they sent to help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used them for home health care for my father while he recovered from a hip operation.

02/11/2012

I have recently been using the team at Visiting Angels to help out with some home health care needs that my family has. I have used other companies in the past and they do not compare to the team at Visiting Angels. Visiting Angels is always very dependable and trustworthy with their service which is critical with this type of service. Overall I have had a very good experience with Visiting Angels...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My family has had some home health care needs over the last few years.

CATEGORY handicap equipment

Senior home care including assistance in hygiene, dressing, bathing showering, medication reminders, hospice support, meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands, shopping & doctors visits.