AFFORDABLE LOCKSMITH AND SON LLC

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 10 Reviews

We are a locally owned family business with over 30 years of experience. Opened in 1991 we have been serving Oahu and its security needs ever since. My son and I are fully trained locksmiths that are always expanding our knowledge with the latest technology and hardware. Our Commercial Door Expert Justin can solve all door problems. Our team of Locksmith's Richard Sr, Richard Jr. Brandon , Shawn, Ryan and Aaron will be there island wide to assist with any lock problems!...

N/A
MKB Innovations LLC

At MKB Innovations LLC our mission is to provide our customers with exceptional workmanship, excellent customer service, and extraordinary professionalism. Locally owned and operated, we are backed with years of experience. We will seek to provide these services within an appropriate time frame as a result of our focused approach and quality professional service Kitchen and bathroom renovations, custom home renovations, construction repair, flooring, carpentry , painting, drywall, other home improvement projects, and general handyman work.

08/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Their service was very timely and professional. Aaron did a great job. Would recommend their services to anyone.

08/28/2016

I was very satisfied. It didn't take long and even took time on the maintenance aspect of caring for the door knob.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing door knob.

10/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For some reason my key would not go into my mailbox lock, so was looking for someone to quickly fix/replace so I could get my mail. Other companies I called either didn't respond, couldn't do the work for two weeks, or wanted $125 just to come look at the lock and then more to fix. Affordable Locksmith saved me - quick to respond to texts and quick to do the job. Locksmith worked methodically and did a good job. Would hire them again and highly recommend them to others.

08/12/2015

07/06/2014

The is the second time I've used this company for a lock replacement. Both incidents initiated quick responses, cordial locksmiths who took the time to explain what they were going to do, what kind of expense I could incur. Moreover, they took precaution in the removal of the old lock to avoid/lessen the damage of the surrounding area which could impact the cost. Additionally, they explained the c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a broken lock.

CATEGORY locksmith

High Security Locks, Master Keying, Rekeying, Transponder Keys, Laser Transponder chip keys Safes, Cypher Locks, Mailbox Locks, Deadbolts, Panic Bars, Assa, Medeco, Schlage Primus, Lost Keys for Cars,Lever Handles, Door Closers, Hinges, Repair Vandalized Homes and Business"s- Commercial Door services,ETC.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express