ABC Handyman Hawaii

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since February 2013

If you need a handy home repair service that does fast reliable work, Call ABC Handyman Hawaii of Honolulu, Hawaii. We provide island-wide handyman services on Oahu. We can repair, clean or replace it all for less, from general home repairs to difficult home repairs and item replacement ....

N/A
World Class Cleaning Hawaii

03/10/2017

Very well.. job was a bit difficult due to inconsistent window framing, but he completed it in short course... very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced window rollers in my condo.

11/03/2015

John was wonderful to work with - he returned my calls, came when he said he would, and did a great job.   He was clean and neat, well organized, had great tools, and knew what he was doing.   The job was done perfectly, and quickly.   I will hire him again in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a Barbecue shelter from plans with provided materials.

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you for your great review and entrusting your job to myservice, pleasure was all mine, Aloha

09/06/2015

We have owned several homes on the mainland US and now in Hawaii and over the years had many contractors, builders and repairmen companies/individuals work in our homes but ABC Handyman/John Montano was by far the best person and best company we have ever hired and ABC Handyman exceeded our highest expectations. The significant amount of repair, fixup, and finishing work that ABC Handyman did thro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ABC Handyman did numerous repair, fix up, and finishing jobs around our 4,500 sq. ft. waterfront home such as: 1. he remodeled and finished our downstairs bathroom installing new cabinets, lighting fixtures, painting, perfectly restoring the glass that had hard water stains on our shower doors/enclosure. 2. He finished our large Home office that was only sheet rocked by taping it, dry wall compounding all the seams, sanding, painting, installed base board trim around the floor, and framing and building molding, sills around the windows and sliding glass doors and then painting the entire office. 3. Upstairs Master Bedroom and 2 of our Children rooms he did drywall repairs, compounded repair areas, sanded, painted and installed baseboard molding and lighting and painted the rooms, as well as, cleaned and painted the ceiling fans so they look new, 4. Did drywall repairs on the ceiling in our Kitchen and then mudded the area and painted, 5. Constructing framing and sheet rocked around several of our window upstairs windows and then finished them beautifully by sanding and painting, 6. ABC Handyman and his co workers power washed the outside of my waterfront home and painted the outside facing area, trim, eaves and other surface areas as needed, 7. he repaired our doors to our 2 childrens room that were damaged and repainted them and rehung them. 8. He did other various repairs and touch up items as needed around our home. We greatly appreciate the ABC repairman wide range of skills/abilities and professionalism, as well as, his proactive nature asking home owners in a proper way, like myself,  if he can help with repair of small items he sees now that he can handle quickly and cost effectively to save us money Before they grown into a bigger problem that would require expensive repairs.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,drywall,glass repair,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,windows,pressure washing,woodworking,ceiling fans,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

Thank you very much for taking the time to express your most excellent appreciation for my meticulous work on your massive home in Hawaii Kai it was a pleasure to bring it to its full glory and I am very proud of our accomplishments together good luck with your appraisal I hope you get a fortune for it and enjoy your new home in Seatle, Mahalo Nui Loa

08/13/2015

The shower is now good to go. I am relieved that I didn't have to do more expensive/extensive work to make it operative, thanks to ABCs honest assessment of the priblem. Thanks again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ABC repaired a leak in the floor of my recently-renovated shower.

CATEGORY flooring,handyman service,plumbing

Thanks for your review [removed member name] yes I know companies told you would have to tear out the floor pan and install a new one plus new tile as well would have been a couple thousand thanks for calling on us to resolve the problem we saved you quite a bit of money, call us again when you need quality repairs, Aloha

08/06/2015

First off, customer service is extremely important to me and the guys from ABC earned five stars in friendliness. They were also punctual and kept me informed through the entire job. Once the work was completed they went over everything with me and made sure I had all the spare parts for any changes I wanted to make in the future. As a military family your spouse isn't always around to do "project...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built wardrobe and installed mirrored doors

CATEGORY handyman service

Wow thank you for taking the time to review my service I really appreciate it [Removed Member name] please feel free to call me any time you need quality repairs with Aloha)

Backsplash. Remodeling-bathroom, kitchen & general. Carpeting. Flooring. Cabinets. Doors. Ceiling. Drywall. Counter tops. Carpentry. Electronic video & audio connections. Fan cleaning. TV installation. Painting. Lighting. Appliance repair. Screen repair. Smoke alarm installation. Tiles. Wallpaper removal & installation. Hardwood flooring. Blind cleaning. Window-cleaning, repair & replacement.

Check, PayPal