ATLANTA CARPET CENTER

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since December 2002

NA Rated | 4 Reviews

09/20/2007

They came on time and did the downstairs the first day and the upstairs the ND day. The crew that came the ND day was not the same people as the first day. They had cut the carpet in the wrong direction and I had told them that was not going to work. My husband insists that the carpet upstairs is not the same quality as the downstairs carpet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed approximately 2,000 square feet of carpet and padding that we had purchased from them. The work took 2 days.

CATEGORY carpet installation

D

10/10/2006

Billy was prompt and efficient when he showed up to measure my floor area. I was told the stores were having a big "sale party" so I showed up at their Marietta store on the evening of the "sale party" and I saw no signs whatsoever of a sale. Non of the merchandise was priced, so when I found tile that I liked, I asked the price and the lady working there could not find or give me a price even aft...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work was performed, except Billy came out and measured my condo for tile and hardwood floors.

CATEGORY flooring

07/05/2006

Three crews performed our work. One each for the tile, hardwood flooring, and carpet. Each crew were very competent and performed their work efficiently and with excellent results. When the carpet crew was delayed one day, we received a timely call and the work was rescheduled for the next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sale and installation of tile, hardwood flooring and carpet in our 1400 sq. ft. townhouse.

CATEGORY carpet installation, ceramic tile, home improvement stores

03/18/2006

Very helpful showroom staff, quick to respond and complete the work. Wide range of products available at reasonable prices. Completed in a professional and quality manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced flooring and molding in laundry room. Moved washing machine and dryer, then replaced them when work was completed.

CATEGORY flooring

SELLS & SERVICES CARPET, VINYL, WOOD & TILE FLOORING

Similar businesses in your area...

KC Flooring