All About Windows and Garage Doors

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since November 2011

B Rated | 8 Reviews

All About Windows is a family run business that will give personal attention to your window and window treatment needs. Our founder started the company with the goal of giving every customer more than they expect and using attention to detail to differentiate our installations from others out there. Whether you need 2 windows replaced or 200 blinds, you will be very happy with the experience of using this company. We offer a great selection of quality windows, blinds, plantation shutters, shades, window tinting, and garage doors. We provide installation and repair services to the Atlanta metro area. Our experienced professionals will work with you to find a solution that looks terrific, fulfills your needs, and fits your budget. We strive to provide honest service with excellent products and a degree of attention to detail that makes the quality of our installations stand above the rest. Give us a call!...

Atlanta Window Pros

At Atlanta Window Pros, nothing—and we mean nothing—matters more to us than you! Your priorities, your timeframe, your budget… everything we care about revolves around you and your satisfaction. We’ve been a local remodeling business and trusted window expert since 2014, but we bring more than 20 years of proven industry experience. With a well-appointed staff of designers, product specialists, and installers, we’re ready when you are!

Offers by Atlanta Window Pros on Angie's List

C

03/23/2015

It went ok. They were very delayed getting the windows installed. They sent only one guy out to do the installation so it took all day, past 6pm. The screens were not put in properly and it took them a long time to come out to fix it. They were nice but I was not impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed windows, screens and shutters

CATEGORY windows,window treatments,security windows

12/05/2014

the provider scheduled at 1030am on Thursday to inspect the windows and give estimates, But he failed showing up. my tenant called him then he said he could not make it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
failed showing up

CATEGORY garage doors,windows

06/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement window

CATEGORY window treatments,security windows

05/28/2014

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Josh was generous enough to mail me several replacement hooks for my blinds at no charge.  I will certainly call him in the future for window/blind or garage projects.  We had never met or talked prior to my telephone call today.  Great customer service, even though I am only a potential customer, is very much appreciated.

CATEGORY window treatments,security windows

05/16/2014

Timing to get an intinitial consultation was quick and installation was the exact date I was hoping for. Josh and his team were professionals with quality products at very competitive pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved into a new house without any idea what I wanted to for over 20 windows. Josh gave the options and were not based on him making the most money, but what would look good and be cost effective. He was able to install the blinds the day after I closed which was awesome! Everything looks even better than I expected!

CATEGORY window treatments

Wood Replacement Windows and Sash Replacements, Vinyl Replacement Windows, Garage Doors, Garage Door MOtors, Faux Wood Blinds, Wood Blinds, Interior Plantation Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Roller Shades, Honeycomb Shades, Bamboo Shades, Woven Wood Shades, Aluminum Mini Blinds, Commercial Blinds, Window Weatherization, Window Film, Security Film, Heat Reflective Film, Privacy Film, Window Tinting Commercial and Residential Plantation Shutter Repair, Broken Glass Replacement, Window Repair

Automotive Window Tinting, Commercial Garage Doors Replacement/Service, Commercial Windows Replacement