GUTTER PERFECTION INC

A 38 Reviews

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since May 2006

2625 JASON INDUSTRIAL PKWY STE 100

Winston, GA 30187

Gutter Perfection, Inc. takes pride in expert installation of seamless aluminum and copper gutters, available in 5 or 6 inch and half round. Our signature gutter cover system, Gutter Umbrella, is a heavy-duty solid cover that comes with a written, lifetime, transferable clog-free warranty, adding curb appeal and equity to your home. All products are available in twenty (20+) colors and in copper. We are fully insured and accept all major credit cards. Minimum order is $495. Proudly serving all of metro Atlanta since 1997. We acknowledge that our success or failure rests with you, our customer. We will continue to provide prompt, courteous, reliable service and the highest quality products available in our industry. We are committed to offering a flawless product and excellent workmanship and service. - Jeff Hayes and David Wade Co-owners Industry recognition: 10 time recipient of Home Reports "Best Pick" 8th consecutive year as a "5 Star Rated" provider by Home Services Review Select Services Directory "Preferred Contractor"...

gutter installation (38)roofing (7)gutter cleaning (2)

05/04/2020

If you are located west of Atlanta don't waste your time with other companies. Their price was a just a little lower than one estimate and 20% less than another. Steve was the only one to get up on the roof and inspect the fascia boards so I chose Gutter Perfection. They showed up exactly when they said they would and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace gutters on entire house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

04/04/2018

Gutter perfection was on time to give me my estimate, and I felt pricing was fair. Within a week, they showed up to perform the work. The workers were professional and conscientious. Within a short amount of time they wrapped up and cleaned up. I'll recommend this group to my friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2018

09/07/2017

Installed new gutters with the gutter umbrella. Makes the house look nicer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters were over 30 yrs old and were in terrible shape.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2017

04/26/2017

I didn't use them because they were too high. They were on time and did a good job. I had somebody else who I had a personal recommendation for, from 2 people and to me that carries more weight. I would check with them again if I needed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an estimate from them.

09/02/2016

Very professional,knowledgeable,punctual service! Cleaned up like they were never here, performed the work while we see gone. Following the work a minor adjustment was required, they came back to fix it within a couple of days. Very happy with this business!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced gutters and installed leaf guards.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2016

02/03/2016

My house sits down hill and I did not like that you could see the gutter guards from street. They came out and changed the type of gutter guard so I was satisfied. They also came back and adjusted gutter on screen porch until I was satisfied with the look. Professional results making sure the customer is satisfied . A+ company that does great customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters and gutter guard

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2016

10/30/2015

After getting a quote from someone else, who I suspected was basing the quote on our zip code, I decided to get another quote.  The aforementioned company came highly recommended (by our long-time and trustworthy gutter guy) and I'm sure they would have done a very good job.  However, waiting a few days to get another quote to compare to the first saved us over 35% on the job!  The only difference...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all gutters and downspouts; repaired/replaced rotten board that gutters attach to.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2015

10/01/2015

Company was easy to work with.  I called for an estimate and they scheduled within a few days.  Their price was the best of the 4 companies I had quote me (by far).  The completed the work earlier than expected and it looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old gutters and install new gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2015

08/20/2015

Very friendly knowledgeable company.  When David arrived to give us an estimate he stated we had the wrong size guttering on the house, something we had suspected all along.  He took the time to walk around the entire house inspecting and talking as we discussed the issues.   He even suggested that we add a couple more downspouts in high water concentration areas.  When the team arrived to start t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and hauled away old gutter system, installed 6 inch seamless aluminum gutters, Installed 4x3 downspouts,

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2015

01/22/2015

It was a great experience.  Kyle Sander showed up on time and quoted me last year to replace the gutters.  Unfortunately we had to delay the work being completed until now due to our AC having to be replaced unexpectedly.  So I called Kyle on Tuesday and he said he would still honor the quote.  Then on Wednesday Jeff called to set up install and now here it is Thursday and the gutters have been in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced gutters on entire house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2015

ALUMINUM GUTTERS, COPPER GUTTERS, GUTTER UMBRELLA.