Innovative Electrical Systems, Inc.

A 25 Reviews

• Trade License Expiration
  • 6/30/2018

151 Moss Rose Trail

White, GA 30184

Here at Innovative Electrical Systems we hire only the industry's most skilled and competent electricians, we provide the finest training available, we are drug free, certified and backgrounds are screened. We provide workmanship you can depend on, peace of mind and service you can trust....

electrician (25)lighting installation (6)landscape lighting (2)ceiling fan installation (2)home remodeling (2)generator repair (1)home inspection (1)

12/20/2018

Excellent, I would highly recommend them and I do plan on calling them back for a different issue

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solved an electric problem and installed two shop lights.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2018

11/05/2018

We were pleased and only a few items needed adjustments, but they completed them right away. I doubt anyone could have done this job without having to come back out. The original house was built in 1904, so I am certain this was a complicated job and definitely not a cookie cutter situation. Jarod and his team were professional, prompt, creative and I would hire them again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was a remodel and all new electrical was completed for a 3600 sq foot house. This wasn't an easy job and they exceeded my expectations with a very fair price.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,remodeling,ceiling fans,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

10/31/2018

Jarod was great, as always, and completed the job just as promised!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
50amp service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

09/22/2018

I’ve recommended them to my neighbors, coworkers and friends already. I always recommend them highly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted outside lighting fixtures replaced at our home in Blue Ridge, Ga. itnseems give difficult to find those services here. I’ve hired this company for years to work at our home in metro Atlanta and now in Blue Ridge. They are always respectful, friendly and do great work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2018

03/23/2018

It went very well, I inquired through Angie's list and received a response within minutes. They came out on time as promised, diagnosed problem and were able to repair outlet without delay and gave me a good price. For an additional fee they also installed a surge protector for my enitre house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace electric outlet in kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2018

03/15/2018

I've used Innovative Electrical three time, and each experience has been excellent. I had Jarod out again last week for a problem in the breaker panel. I called after 5:00, so I didn't expect to hear from anyone until the next day, but he answered the phone. Said he was really busy all week, but could come out right then since he was in the area. Wow. He arrived that evening, stayed until he fixed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two melted breakers, fixed problem in panel

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

01/12/2018

Very well. We were pleased with the work done. The electricians were pleasant and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace recessed light.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2018

12/30/2017

Jarad was the only electrician that kept their appointment for the evaluation/quote. He was on time and thoroughly explained the proposed services. Jarad and helper kept their service appointment and performed the work quickly and efficiently. Jarad went the extra mile and worked with the A/C contractor over the phone to finish hooking up the A/C units. He was also very creative in running the ele...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical inspection and new service for A/C units

CATEGORY electrician,home inspection,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

12/20/2017

Great. Work was done as promised in a very timely manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair ooutdoor outlet and also install garbage disposal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2017

10/17/2017

This company saw a female and thought they could take advantage of her. They quoted a range of $425.00-$1,335.00 for various things that "needed" to be done. Others quoted me less than $200.00. So I actually ended up having a friend help me that is a licensed electrician. I went in the crawl space which Innovative was going to charge extra for "limited access" and helped thread the wire back to th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All that was required was a connection between an existing electrical line to a dehumidifier in the crawl space to the breaker box inside the house. All materials were present, breaker, wire, outlet, everything.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2017

We would never take advantage of our customers. It is required by code to be GFCI protected and we can not install circuits that do not meet code. We gave a fair price and offered other options. We never said that you needed anything except for the fact that we have to abide by electrical codes. NEC 210.8(E) Crawl Space Outlets. GFCI protection shall be provided for outlets not exceeding 120 volts...

Electrical Service. Tamper Proof Outlets. Lighting Retrofits. Landscape & Holiday Lighting. Solar Energy Systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check