A K Remodeling & Design Services

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since November 2008

AK Remodeling & Design Services offers quality advice and the expertise to develop a project that is right for you. You’ll always find our professional staff most courteous and our workmanship and materials are designed to meet the highest standards. We want to give you the most value for your money while providing you an exceptional experience, all while getting the work done correctly the first time around. Additional DBAs - A K Associates LLC, Case Handyman and Remodeling Services LLC....

UnderSun Construction & Remodeling

UnderSun Construction & Remodeling mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We offer a Veteran and Active Military Discount of 8% of the overhead so give us a call! 100% Guarantee and we have a 5 year warranty on our work. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We're Sponsored by The Beauty Trap and Taylor C Farms, Check us out!

02/08/2018

The work is beautiful and classy. The attention to detail is what impressed me the most. Brant and Greg are trustworthy, friendly, and meticulous. I have another project scheduled and will continue calling AK Remodeling & Design for any other future work. Brant can do most anything!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the most horrible and dangerous shower in my house. Brant and his helper, Greg, transformed the shower into a “showpiece.” They also removed the ugly tile floors and had new, heated ones installed. The work was more intensive than what was expected because once the drywall was removed, there was quite a bit of mold and wet insulation. Brant never complained. In another room we had 2 sets of French doors and another glass door installed to close off our 4 seasons room.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

12/01/2015

The job went very well. The contractor completed the job exactly as he described within the time frame he said. He and his crew put in a solid days work every day throughout the process. The owner took a personal interest of our needs. He also accompanied us while shopping for the cabinets and countertop. The job was completed correctly on time and within budget. My wife loves her new kitchen! We ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Kitchen, incl. new kitchen floor. Replaced back door with a slider.

CATEGORY concrete repair,countertops,flooring,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

12/27/2014

I have decided not to use them. The repairs I described and would like and their estimates are out of my financial range. I will have to re-assess how I am going to handle the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to give me an estimate on repairing or replacing some disintegrating cement steps leading to the back door. They did look overthe job carefully, and made some suggestions.

CATEGORY concrete repair,handyman service

09/11/2014

They are on Angie's List and they were pretty good. My biggest complaint was their timing. They seemed to take their time with getting a schedule in place and getting back to me. Once they started they remained on schedule, but it just took a while to get the scheduling done. It took several emails from me asking them when they could start. There was an issue with the cabinets coming in late from ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a remodeled kitchen done by A K Remodeling and Design Services. The price included a CAD design for a more functional use of space. It also included upper cabinets and complete granite countertops were additional. They also put in faucets, sinks, some lighting, did electrical changes and did some plumbing where they had to install the dishwasher and the sink.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

C

06/10/2014

Ok at least he was honest about no being able to come for a few weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called back to say they were busy could fit me in the end of the month.

CATEGORY handyman service

Kitchen & Bath Design & Remodeling. Windows. Doors. Siding. Basement Remodeling. Drywall. Tile. Trim. Carpentry. Handyman.